Congregation Reassignments in Ohio?

by My Name is of No Consequence 112 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• never a jw
    never a jw

You are right Morph, the morale of the few will continue steadfast until death, not too far into the future, then what...then death of another cult.

• LV101
    LV101
    lol -- " . . . then death of another cult." Oh, say it again! I'm a skeptic but 'if only'!
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Morph are you serious? You ask for evidence that hundreds of KHs have been sold. Let me see.

1. We have this thread about lots of halls in different parts of Ohio

2. You yourself said a lot have sold in Washington

3. At least 3 (out of about 80) have closed/sold in Scotland in the last year

4. I know cities in Germany in Austria have sold sold and combined many congregations.

5. We have reports from many parts of England where KHs are being sold: Isle of Wight, Birmingham, London to name a few.

6. More reports from Australia on this forum of KHs closing.

7. Even the KH that was used in the film “Apostasy” was a KH in Oldham which was sold!

And to be honest my contacts are very limited and I haven’t even been paying to all the threads about closures on this forum. These scattered reports a very small sample of what is going on.

8. And to top it all off, we have a leaked video where Watchtower themselves stated their own intention of selling 3000 properties in an attempt to get themselves on a stable financial footing.

So are you joking? What more evidence do you need?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''And to be honest my contacts are very limited and I haven’t even been paying to all the threads about closures on this forum. These scattered reports a very small sample of what is going on.''

Maybe the 'writing really is on the wall'. The Borg has admitted that the GB is 'neither inspired nor infallible' several times in recent memory. Perhaps a subtle hint that 'things aren't so rosy', maybe.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Hard for you guys in other countries to relate to this. But ohio i known as the heartland of America where hard work isn't a dirty word. Very traditional values etc. This is major downsizing in a specific geographical area. So if it's happening here its happening in most other parts of the country. In other words it's not an anomaly.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Morph are you serious?

I think we both know i am.

You ask for evidence that hundreds of KHs have been sold. Let me see.

Yes lets see indeed what EVIDENCE you have...

1. We have this thread about lots of halls in different parts of Ohio

Really.... how many, specifically? I dont see a number. Maybe you can help me. Lets say 5, just for argument sake.

2. You yourself said a lot have sold in Washington

I dont recall saying “a lot”, but maybe you can show me where i did. I do recall saying several. I can name 3. In more real terms that represents 8 congregations. Thats a lot of people, yes, but not a lot properties. We are now up to 8.

3. At least 3 (out of about 80) have closed/sold in Scotland in the last year

*snicker*. We are now up to 11.

4. I know cities in Germany in Austria have sold sold and combined many congregations.

Number? Specifics? We are at, what, 13?

5. We have reports from many parts of England where KHs are being sold: Isle of Wight, Birmingham, London to name a few.

At least you named them this time. We are up to about 16.

6. More reports from Australia on this forum of KHs closing.

Nothing specific so i have no idea what to count... lets say 5. We are now at 21.

7. Even the KH that was used in the film “Apostasy” was a KH in Oldham which was sold!

No!!!! Not the kh from the hit motion picture summer blockbuster “apostasy”!!!! /endsarcasium. We are at 22.

And to be honest my contacts are very limited and I haven’t even been paying to all the threads about closures on this forum. These scattered reports a very small sample of what is going on.

Ahhhhhhh now we have the admission i was waiting for, buried deeeep in bowls of the load of crap you dropped. You actually “know” nothing specific and admit to a “very small sample”. Need i elaborate on how that paragraph, tucked so deeply away, negates everything you said before it?

8. And to top it all off, we have a leaked video where Watchtower themselves stated their own intention of selling 3000 properties in an attempt to get themselves on a stable financial footing.

Really? I missed the part where they said “to get themselves on a stable financial footing”. Could you please let me know where in the video that statement was made? I will rewatch and retract this if you can.

So are you joking? What more evidence do you need?

I just need actual evidence. You ran around for at least a year proclaiming one major line of evidance that they were broke was no new bibles being printed... and what just happened? A new bible release. How many times will be wrong before you admit you have oversold the collapse?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Morph -- LOVE your posts, but you're getting too worked up over this shit with Slim. Let it go.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Agreed...

DD

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol dont read too much emotion into my posts. Im not in the least worked up over it...

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

what im really looking forward to is the next batch of kingdom halls that they have to sell off.In the youtube programe about the finance leaked video it suggested that a lot of money goes into keeping a lot of the 3rd world branch offices going.That makes sense because not only are most people in those countries poor but if they are "GOOD" jw they will be poor ie they will not have gone to collage and not bothered about getting a good job to concentrate on going d2d etc so even if they wanted to give lots of money they would not have much spare

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit