Congregation Reassignments in Ohio?

by My Name is of No Consequence 112 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Yes the letter is to be read this week starting with tonight. I will let everyone know. Besides Avon lake im pretty sure they are closing east Lorain hall. Stay tuned folks!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Reshuffling the deck, more like re arranging deck chairs on the titanic! Lol

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

This is a sign! The “woman” is said to have “contractions” just prior to the birth of something or other. I can’t recall the teaching...

We can clearly see “contractions” and they are certainly painful. It must mean something!!!

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ nowwhat...

Let us know if the elders will actually be meeting with the flock in their homes. If they're coming to mine, I want to be sure that I'm not there!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Just the ''irony''' here is off the chart. It would be so amazingly stunning if the Borg went down the tubes before any other religion did. Something they gloated about for decades, as there's to be the last ''religion standing''.. This in light of all the sell-offs and mergings etc,etc....

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

The desert god is speeding up the shutting down of Kingdumb Hauls as the growth is moving forward.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

it just seems so 'surreal'. Most Dubs just swallow it down as being 'obedient' and 'submissive' to follow instructions and directions by switching congregations without asking questions. And they see all the properties being sold left right and centre.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Glad I’m not involved! Lol!

The Borg is making MILLIONS and they will need every cent to survive “Satan’s” legal attacks to protect children.

Damn you Satan!!!

DD

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

It's like a game of musical chairs. Congregations go around and around in their pathetic little cult life routine until the kingdom melody stops congregations are merged and a KH is taken away then music begins again...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

ONLY in a high control society can a negative be spun as a positive to the people...

Think of Orwells 1984: "War is Peace" "Freedom is Slavery" etc...

Now the GB is saying "Mergers are Expansion" "Selling halls is Growth" etc...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit