Randall Watters exposed

by StiLLinTruth 115 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

jc

i loved your post

it was on the money - sometimes former jw simply forget the type of indoctrination that wt does on some members- in my exp the biggest bad mouth jw are the ones who upon leaving wt are the best folks you will ever meet and that has been my exp since day one on the net

the best thing in my view is much like you said--- i firmly believe if more former jw would shower these guys with tons and tons of love and kindness despite thier IGNORANT COMMENTS it would melt them like
    a hot knife thru butter

- they often come here well trained by wt to expect folks spitting forth vemom and hate and sad to say that is what they often see which then becomes a confirmation of what they have been programmed to expect

so they leave uneducated but fully convince that just like the society said is what happened-

case in point is a bible student

he is told early on that eveyone will not like him learning new things and studing- well as soon as his family and friends find out that he is studying they GO OFF and just like the jw told him along with scriptual support of a MANS OWN HOUSEHOLD LINE

they have it confirmed that this must be the truth cause my family and friends are pissed off

same here they come here and many former jw fall right into the trap that wt has set

how sad

james

• JT
    JT

had enough says:

It says

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well it was time again for me to take my weekly dose of apostate faeces and see what it tastes like
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming here to taste "sh.." (feces...in case you didn't catch that) does not come from the mouth of one who wants to help

##############

Hadenough my wife is here on the floor rolling

we just love the way you reword it

ck this out -

What does it say about the "Character" of a pewrson who is willing to come to where he will be feed "Sh!T!!"

that statement is so revealing about the mindset of JW
    i shared that point with 2 NONJW today at work and they were simply TAKEN-A-BACK

YES we are actually able to see on the WWW the actual mindset of a person who has been Conditioned for years perhaps

how sad indeed

James

The Freedom to Think means:

"I'd rather have Questions that I can't Answer ----Than Questions, I can't Ask.

(or Answers that I can't Question)."

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi JT:

Glad you and your wife are having a good giggle! I am now too! I admit guys like these get my goat once in a while. I try very hard to keep my cool, hoping that they will in turn see the real sense of what we're trying to say.

But out and out ignorance and garbage-mouths are not what I expect from those who claim to be in God's org. As bad as I experienced in the org, I never met any who talked like some who come here to "apostate-bash". Maybe I was sheltered I don't know. I do know my tiny mother and many like her would have washed their mouths out with soap and cuffed their ears real good.

Anyway hopefully, there will be some good come out of it...even if it just a laugh for ourselves....

Had Enough (more and more each day)

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

JT:

Just an added thought. I do hope that the GB actually reads these sites and gets an eyeful of what some of their members actually think like and talk like. I hope it embarasses them to no end and opens their eyes to what they are producing.

Wishful thinking...on the wrong track... maybe! I just know it embarasses me to think I once belonged whole-heartedly to such a group even though I do have at least some good memories of good, warm-hearted, true-blue believers. These ones would never insult someone who had lost their faith in the org. for whatever reason.

Had Enough

• freeATlast
    freeATlast

Farkel:

Why should SIT answer to you? Is there any thing he could say to make you think Randy is not a book peddler, who would rather peddle books than get a real job?

Probably not. Your "logic" is as subjective as the WT's and you would twist anything he said (by quoting out of context, focusing on typographical errors, etc.) without directly addressing his point. And you think your such a bright guy.

Two points from which we can infur the third:

1) The WT sells WT books for a profit.
    2) Randy sells WT books for a profit. (he even admits that he does)

3) therefore, Randy is no better than the WT.

Why doesn't the scumbag get a REAL job?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Why should SIT answer to you? Is there any thing he could say to make you think Randy is not a book peddler, who would rather peddle books than get a real job?

Randy suffers from a disease that makes him incapable of getting and keeping a "real" job.

: Probably not. Your "logic" is as subjective as the WT's and you would twist anything he said (by quoting out of context, focusing on typographical errors, etc.) without directly addressing his point. And you think your such a bright guy.

That's a non-sequitur and a pretty idiotic one at that. It has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

:Two points from which we can infur the third:

:1) The WT sells WT books for a profit.
    :2) Randy sells WT books for a profit. (he even admits that he does)

:3) therefore, Randy is no better than the WT.

:Why doesn't the scumbag get a REAL job?

That's a false dilemma, dummy.

Randy doesn't tell people they'll die for eternity if they don't believe and follow what's in the books he sells. According to you idiotic reasoning, EVERYONE who sells books for a profit is a scumbag.

For the record, I'm not call you a scumbag. For the record, I'm calling you an asshole.

Farkel

• freeATlast
    freeATlast
    According to you idiotic reasoning, EVERYONE who sells books for a profit is a scumbag.

Oh, resident genius and exaulted one Farkel, read a little closer. I said WT books. Anyone who sells religious books is a SCUMBAG because they are taking advantage of human weaknesses to make a quick buck. I respect you b/c you put your writings on the Net for all to read and don't try to make a fast buck at it.

Randy suffers from a disease that makes him incapable of getting and keeping a "real" job.

Dr. Farkel MD could you please tell me since when laziness has been considered a disability? As Proverbs says, "Lazy one, go to the ant, yada yada."

• bajarama
    bajarama

freeATlast,

Your a jackass!

bajarama

• d0rkyd00d
    d0rkyd00d

Joo ba joo boo boody dabba footoo?

• bajarama
    bajarama

In english please dorky!

Share this