Randall Watters exposed

by StiLLinTruth 115 Replies latest jw friends

• d0rkyd00d
    d0rkyd00d

Thanks for the compliments and the support Teejay. Safety in numbers bro! and thanx for having the mature loving attitude i would expect from people who didn't get it from their religion and left, trying to find a place where love was abundant ( not referring to anybody in particular). thanx again. Oh yeah, and do the previous two posts on here have any relevance to the discussion? did i miss something?

"No cool quote yet. but i'll think of one soon."

• TR
    TR

Teejay,

What is everyone so upset about, my goodness!!? Who died and left the posters
    of this forum in charge as the arbiters of Divine light and truth. Still has an opinion
    and nearly everyone makes personal attacks and call him mentally ill
    and angry. I'm confused. Perhaps joelbear provides a clue:

He is having fun. He is having fun because he knows he is irritating us…
    There will always be those who have fun at the expense of others feelings.
    Some of them happen to be Jehovah's Witnesses.

So Still is the one having fun at others' expense! oh, really? Based on
    the number of responses that do nothing more than poke fun at Still for his
    beliefs (those that we also shared once), there is a valid case to be made that
    shows just the opposite. It seems that hurt feelings abound on this board,
    and the remedy is to lash out at those who still believe or state opinions that
    we don't agree with. Call people silly names. hmmm.... Very JW, imho.

Geez, YOU're the upset one. The dudes screwing with us, so we'll screw with him. Please take note Teejay, that most of the pro JW posters start out with idiotic posts trying to get a rise. So some of us oblige. Who knows who these people are. Just trolls? Idiotic JW's? Idiotic exJW's?

Any sincere JW posters don't get treated that way. Fred Hall, Stilladork, ISP/YouKrazy, all boneheads that get the treatment they deserve. End of Story.

TR

• JWD
    JWD

Still In the...
    Reading your little piece blasting Randall Watters, by the way, ever
    met the guy. I have... Anyway, your writing gave me falshbacks of a
    one-year novice who I talked to here in Japan. I sat and opened up the
    Bible while he thumbed through the `Reasoning` book spouting Bible
    verses and telling me many of the same things you wrote about. It`s
    amazing how even here in a foreign country the robotic speech patterns
    and utter dependance on WT literature is identical to the States. Anyway, after I finished talking to this guy he mailed me a letter
    (by special delivery since Armageddon is just around the corner and he needed to hurry. That was 9 years ago...) In the letter he warned
    me about the danger of knowing so much Scripture and yet not being in
    the `TRUTH`. He encouraged me to repent and come to the WT for salvation (Much like Noah`s ark...). Since then I`ve continued to read my Bible, have a happy marriage and three well adjusted children. The brother who sent me a letter,sounding very similar to
    your rantings,has been married and divorced, become a marginal alcholholic and had an emotional breakdown. I can see the TRUTH did
    wonders for his life. How is your personal life going...? JWD

• Tina
    Tina

teejay says,"This is like an on-line kh'
    AAAANNNNNKKKKKKKKKK(loud buzzer goes off) WRONG!
    This is a place where free thought and communication happen without the constrictive ,stifling,self-editing we had to do in a kh.
    Interesting how you condemn posters for the very same thing you do! Calling responses immature,cowardly,etc etc etc.
    Get off your controlling high horse,and stop trying to define and control how posters should think and respond.It's sooooooo wts like of you.(not to mention boorish and pompous)
    Considering the condemnatory and self rightwous nature of SIT and your posts,you too,deserve any negative response you get.
    Boy,you can take an elder out of the wts,but can't take the wts out of a former elder lol.
    Elderlike individuals and diapers have one thing in common. They should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    I suggest you change out of those moral dignity pants ,put on some comfy old clothes ,relax,and find out how enjoyable real communication is,,,Tina

• teejay
    teejay

Tina says

teejay says,"This is like an on-line kh' AAAANNNNNKKKKKKKKKK(loud buzzer goes off) WRONG!

You missed my point. Again.

This is a place where free thought and communication happen without the constrictive ,stifling,self-editing we had to do in a kh.

I agree. Never said it wasn't. However, one can tell another almost anything
    and be mature about it without name-calling, if one knows how. I don't
    think Tina knows how. I could be wrong but she seems to want to disagree
    rather than try to see the validity of a point of view that differs from one she
    already has. Actually I think her response indicates hurt feelings since she
    saw herself in the post I made earlier. I think I stepped on her toes, in other
    words.

Interesting how you condemn posters for the very same thing you do! Calling responses immature,cowardly,etc etc

Any proof of that charge or is that just another one of your false accusations?

Get off your controlling high horse,and stop trying to define and control how posters should think and respond.It's sooooooo wts like of you.(not to mention boorish and pompous)

You funny! I'm on a high horse, now. (Only from your perspective I guess.
    If I've chosen a higher course than you and you recognize it, well… what
    can I say?) So, asking for posters for less of the grade school name-calling
    and for more civility and common courtesy is "controlling" to you. Like I
    said: you funny. I got the joke.

Considering the condemnatory and self rightwous nature of SIT and your posts,you too,deserve any negative response you get.

Yours is the first negative response I've gotten so far, but I don't expect it to
    be the last, once you reply to this.

Boy,you can take an elder out of the wts,but can't take the wts out of a former elder lol. Elderlike individuals and diapers have one thing in common. They should be changed regularly and for the same reason.

Do I take that to mean that you think I was once an elder? If so, wrong again
    (I'll let you make that buzzer sound to the wrong answer). Even though I
    was raised in the truth, I never 'made' ms, reg. pioneer. Never visited
    bethel or wanted to. Nor patterson. I had a very nasty habit of telling elders,
    cos (and others toward whom i was meant to genuflect) exactly what I thought
    of them and what they were doing, particularyly if it was wrong. I catch
    your drift, though. Watchtower types make assumptions and label people
    accordingly… hmmm… sorta like you just did to me.

I suggest you change out of those moral dignity pants ,put on some comfy old clothes ,relax,and find out how enjoyable real communication is

In other words, forget about good manners and let the names rip!! Sorry,
    I'll pass. I will never embrace your kind of "real communication," thank
    you. I was brought up a little different. Differences of opinion are
    commonplace. Equally common is a general xenophobic lack of respect for
    people who have different opinions and points of view and a shrinking
    display of common courtesy, especially in cyberspace. You're a very good
    example of the latter, and not just towards me I might add. It's a shame.

peace,
    todd

• Tina
    Tina

And you miss the point teejay- you most certainly DID say this was like an on-line kh,then go on in a feeble attempt to justify(erroneously) how and why posters should think and react-that is most certainly not your call and quite self righteous and high handed.....no toes stepped on here,not hurt,etc (here YOU go assuming again lol) That would imply that I care about what you wrote-rest assured I don't or what you think of me,lol.
    Whether you were an elder or not-you have the attitude. If anyone exemplifys xenophobia its you,with your attempts to get posters to respond your way,your style,you standards.You're being 'raised in the lie' is showing lol.
    Thank you for the implied and actual insults,,,,(xenophobia huh?) look who's labeling and assuming...you again condemn and project on others,what you do yourself. Keep your know-it-all attitude too...guess you can't help it you were raised that way....lol,too funny.
    You're a good example of a pompous anal-retentive,frustrated pedant. because folks just ain't gonna do it your way.....from the tenor,labeling and insults you've written,you're not the arbiter for 'courtesy' you bluster about.(but then that's what troll types do lol)
    And how inane,asking for courtesy for a poster who started off insulting Randy, et al. You're defense for free expression only extends to those who do it 'your way' I see. (shakin head ,laughing here)

• bajarama
    bajarama

Teejay,

I would like to ask you to please go to hell! I hear it's very nice this time of year, not to cold and not to hot. If you leave right away you can witness the seasonal changes that take place this time of year. The brimstones should be changing colors any day now. Wow is it beautiful! Enjoy!

(of the diplomat class)

bajarama

P.S. Tj are you of the tax and spend party? Wondering? I was joking about the go to hell part.

• Farkel
    Farkel

It should be noted that SIT hasn't addressed AlanF's few simple questions.

That alone speaks volumes about his interest in dealing with actual facts.

I've seen many dubs over the years come to a board, shout and wave their hands a lot and when it gets too hot for them they vanish.

SIT is about par with those folks.

Those of you who made comments about him being free to express his "opinions" are clueless about the context of his postings. Of COURSE he's free to express his opinions, but some of you didn't bother to notice he bashed Randy for also expressing himself. He never addressed any facts with facts, either. He spouted some scripture, but anyone can spout scripture and say it proves or disproves some point.

I'll take on the newbie any time and on any important dub subject.

And if he starts insulting me for no good reason, I'll verbally tear him a new elimination orifice. If he doesn't, I won't.

Care to play, SIT?

Farkel

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

elders and diapers - I'm slapping the floor and tears are streaming down my face - a lot of brothers and sisters around here are going to love that one

IMO SIT's left to have a CAT SCAN

• teejay
    teejay

Tina,

whatever.
    ------------------------------------------------

bajarama,

>>I would like to ask you to please go to hell!

you funny... in a good way! but your efforts to make hell
    appealing needs some work. no, i think i'll hold off on that
    trip for as long as possible. i think we'll all be there soon
    enough.

>>Tj are you of the tax and spend party?

what do you mean? the only "tax and spend" party
    that I know of is the Democratic party. is that what
    you meant?

peace,
    toddski

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit