My father is dead

by cruzanheart 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((Cuzan))))))and (((((((Big Tex)))))))

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please keep the good, happy memories in the forefront.

And I'm also glad you have each other to grieve and help each other through this time in your life.

Hugs,

j2bf

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Nina,

I'm so sorry. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I'm so sorry to hear that, Cruzanheart! I wish you the best in dealing with this horrible thing.

AlanF

• Beans
    Beans

(((((NINA)))))

• praying_mantis
    praying_mantis

Im so sorry Nina. :( Although I do not know you, you are in my thoughts. *hugs*

• patio34
    patio34

Dear Nina,

I'm so sorry that you've had this loss. We're thinking of you.

Pat

• Golden Girl
  • Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Nina and family..I am so sorry for your loss. I just posted a prayer that my Grandson copied and gave to me that a school friend gave him. His Grandfather died (My Hubby) and I thought it was so beautiful..I posted it here.(See "A prayer shared") This board has been so very caring and supportive to me. I hope you share your grief with us. There are many shoulders here to cry on!. As far as the JW's go. Hubby was one. He was inactive and we only had two visits from the JW's at the KH he was attending. They had many calls from another congregation my JW Mother in Law went to.. asking them to please stop in and see him..but they never did. The one time they finally showed up..they promised a weekly visit and apologised that they hadn't come sooner..Over two weeks later..they called to say how sorry they were he passed away before their next weekly visit!... Well it had actually been going on the third week!I guess they aren't too good at counting!.. I didn't say anything because they were allowing him to have a JW memorial at the KH. I knew he really wanted that! I didn't want to rock the boat. But..I received a phone call afterwards...and they asked if they could come by to see me in a few weeks..I said "Sure"...I can't wait!...I will have plenty to say!..If they show up!... Everyday..hubby would wait for them..everyday..they never showed up!...They waited until he was too sick to even know they were there!. They were notified in Sept. They didn't show up until January!...And that was with many phone calls from his JW relatives and their congregations!.. I always wondered where the spiritual help was..Aren't they called Servants"?.. Oh yeah..They said they were sorry they didn't get here sooner.....they were busy working on the assembly hall right around the corner! Sorry to go on..just know that Hopefully God has taken over now!... Love and comfort to your family.. Snoozy.... PS...Ken P...Having just lost my hubby..I know how your wifes sister felt!...My heart goes out to her!..Hope she is doing better now..It takes time they say!...

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((( Nina and Chris and family ))))))))))))

Please accept my condolences. How very sad for you all.

out

• kevin221

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit