My father is dead

by cruzanheart 92 Replies latest jw friends

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Nina...I'll be thinking of you the next few days. My thoughts and condolences are with you. I am glad that you told that elder what you thought and felt.

Ern

• justhuman
    justhuman

we pray for you

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

OMG Nina, I am soooo sooo sorry for you right now. That is so tragic, I know he had been having problems but hoped that he would find his way out of the depression.

Sweetie, I will call you tomorrow nite, it is 2 am and I would call if you wanted to talk,,but I will wait for you to get some rest.

I guess you know, my mother committed suicide and it is one of the most unbearable kinds of deaths to go thru,,,,,,, there are so many unanswered questions,,,, and you may never know them. But I feel one day we will be with our mothers and fathers,,,,,somewhere, sometime,,,I just think there is more to this life, than the saddness we feel the short time we are here.

Greive for your dad Nina, do all you want for him , you did while he was alive, you were a good daughter to him and he knew that. Forget the elders and their crap, you take the time to deal with the loss of your dad and it will help to have real family and friends around you.

I am just in tears for what has happened in your family. It never gets easier to hear this kind of news.

All my love and hugs,,,,,,,,,Dede

Nina, I will email you my cell number , I can't remember if you have it or not, if you are still up,,,, call me on it and we can talk,,,,,, I can call ya right back ,,,,,,,I have unlimited minutes so let me call you. Check your email if you want to talk tonite..........

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((((((Nina))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you !!!

XW

• riz
    riz

(((((((Nina))))))))

i'm so, so sorry. words fail me. you and your family will be in my thoughts.

love, riz

• onacruse
    onacruse

Oh, oh, oh, dear Nina, and BigTex...

How the trials of life seem to pile on

Your loss is so heart-rending.

Our deepest empathy.

Craig & Katie

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

((((((((((((((((Nina))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((Big Tex))))))))))))))))

I emailed you tonight with something funny, before I read this. I am soooooo sorry, Nina. I know how you feel as I went through this with my sister. As for the PO.....I won't even say what I feel.

I wish these hugs were real.

Love...April

"Death is just the beginning."

• Debz
    Debz

So sorry Nina

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

i know we dont know each other... but if there is anything i can do you need only ask. my thoughts are with you.

jackie

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Nina, I'm sorry to read of this. Words fail me.

My heart-felt condolences to you and your family members.

I lost my father in November 2001. I was not close to him, nor was he ever a JW. But when I read of people losing their fathers, I often wonder how someone processes it, especially when they were close and loving to them. I can tell you had great empathy for your father, and understood him.

Kindly accept my condolences. I hope you and Big Tex will be strong through this sad and unfortunate time.

((Hugs from Rayzor))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit