My father is dead

by cruzanheart 92 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Nina, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. We're thinking of you.

CJ & xjw_b12

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Dear Nina;

I am so sorry to hear about your father. You did well in calling back that elder and letting him have it. They have no understanding of what you are going through or what your father needed. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Leslie

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

.........my thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Sorry to hear about your Father's death. My thoughts and condolences goes out to you and your family. Besides dealing with the loss having to be in more pain with Org.

I hope this is a comfort knowing you have this site for support.

All the Best, Kathi(OCW)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

On behalf of Nina, thank you to everyone for your concern. She's doing about as well as can be expected, as are the kids. Obviously we did not tell them details, but left it simply that grandpa died and they seemed satisifed with that. If you know Nina she is such a sweet tempered person and I can count on one hand (in 20 years of marriage) the times I've seen her truly angry. Last night was one. When that pompous windbag PO called (he was chairman of Bill's judicial committee and was instrumental in keeping him DF'd for a year), my sweet little kitten turned into a roaring lioness and all the anger that had been stored up was poured on to this elder. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

We're planning a simple memorial service at Bill's retirement home, since he had so many friends there, and no JWs will be allowed (with the exception of a couple of very close friends who are still in).

I am very thankful for this site. Last night I woke up at 3:30 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep and I thought of everyone here. You are all tremendous people, full of love and kindness. I've said it before and I'll say it again, THANK YOU SIMON for the foresight, hard work and effort you've put in for this site. It is a tremendous asset to a great many people.

Thank you all.

Chris

• minimus
    minimus

Dear Nina and Chris, I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's tragic death. My prayers and thoughts are with you both, and your children, too. May God give you real comfort in this time of need.

• borgfree
    borgfree

So sorry for your loss Nina and Cris. May God be with you.

Borgfree

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Nina ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry

Eric

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{{{Nina}}}}} I am so sorry for your loss.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Sending my deepest sympathy and a big hug!

((((((((Nina & Family))))))))

My thoughts are with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit