My father is dead

by cruzanheart 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Death is not easy to accept. I hope you can cope with it and go on with your life. My wife's sister lost her husband a couple of years ago and pulled up in the drive way valentines day. She didn't come in, so my wife went out to check on her. She was playing a song and looking at a picture of him and crying. I hate death and the pain it causes, but we all must live with it. I hope you can remember the good times and not let it ruin your life. There is not much I can do except say I love you and hope life gets better.

Ken P.

• acsot
    acsot

(((((((((((Nina)))))))))))))) I am so sorry for what you are going through - what a terrible tragedy. Please be assured of my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself, ignore the elders and fnid comfort in your friends (in person and in cyberspace).

(((((((((((((((hugs to you)))))))))))))))))

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I am very sorry to hear this,my deepest sympathies,my thoughts are with you.

Rich.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh Nina,

What devastating news. I am so sad to hear of your loss. Nina, I do not live that far away. I hope that you would call me if you need me or if you just need to talk. I am thinking of you. Love you, Nina.

Robyn

• Seven
    Seven

Nina, You have my deepest sympathy-this is very sad. I'm so sorry.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Nina,

I am truly sorry to hear of this sudden loss. It is difficult to deal with the expected death of some one. Let alone when they do it to themselves. I too can relate to the feeling of udder loss. Just don't start beating yourself up over it. Take care and my heart felt condolences to you and your family at this time.

X.

• happyout
    happyout

Nina,

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I lost my dad, too, and while I know you never get over the loss, in time the good memories really will help to comfort you.

All my best,

Happyout

• blondie
    blondie

Nina, how sad! The death of a loved one is hard to deal with let alone a suicide. I have no frame of reference except my own mental dalliance with suicide.

Hugs all around to you and Big Tex.

Blondie

• Mac
    Mac

Cruzanheart,

So very sorry.

mac

• Valis
    Valis

Nine...I'm terribly sorry dear...I hope you and fam are going to be OK...you can call me if I can do anything for you. Do take care and try to have a pleasant day despite it all...

Much Love,

Travis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit