My father is dead

by cruzanheart 92 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

I am very sorry to hear about your dad Nina.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

(((((((((((((Cruzanheart and Family))))))))))))))

I am so very sorry about your loss.

Free

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Im so sorry to hear about this. You seem to be doing exceptionally well tho and sound strong. Im sure your daddy would be proud to know you are speaking FOR him now. Probably words he never could bring himself to say.

Let us know how things are progressing, and how you are doing.

Loves

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hey TX and Cruzan,

My mom called my last nite from Gayle's house and told me the news. I wanted to call you guys but thought I should wait. I did try to call just now but the line is busy.

I am so sorry for what has happened. I am so glad Nina was able to give that elder what he deserved.

Hey, if you want me to watch the kids so you two can have some time alone, please let me know!!!!!!!! I would be more then happy to!!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys, I will try to call again soon, or you can call me. My mom wants your email addy, and I forgot to put it in my addy book (sorry), plus she wanted to get the address of the home so we could be there for you guys.

• Buster
    Buster

Sorry to read of your loss.

- Cliff

• Simon
    Simon

(((( cruzanheart / Nina ))))

So sorry to hear your sad news

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Nina and BigTex))))))

I am so sorry. You are in my prayers and positive thoughts. Please know that you are loved beyond comprehension, here on this board and above!!!

Andi & Neil

• shera
    shera

Sorry Nina.I'm thinking of you.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I am so sorry for your loss.

• Xena
    Xena

cruzanheart & family, I am sorry to hear of your unexpected loss...it is never easy to lose a loved one, but even less so when it is so unexpected and tramatic...my heart goes out to you....

So very very sorry....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit