Hubby passed away this morning...

by Golden Girl 109 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

((((sorry snoozy))))for your loss

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am so sorry ((((Snoozy))))

Take care of yourself, give yourself time to grieve and talk about your pain. My thoughts are with you.

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

((((((((Snoozy))))))))

So sorry to hear this sad news and what you have had to endure.

May you find peace and strength. The thoughts of many are with you.

• ugg
    ugg

oh golden girl,,,,i was deeply saddened to hear this...expected yes,,,but no easier...i am thinking of you and sending hugs and condolences......i wish i could do more..

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((((Snoozy))))))

I'm so sorry, please look after yourself

• yesidid
    yesidid

Dear Snoozy,

My heart is aching for you. How can those of us who have not experienced your pain ever understand .

I am torn between wanting to die first so that I don't have the agony of your situation, and the wish to be able to be there for my beloved and look after him to the end (he is over 70, but not sick).

Your husband was certainly blessed to have your love and caring for all your marriage and particularly at the end.

Our prayers are with you,

yesidid

• Matty
    Matty

(((((((((((((((((((((( Snoozy )))))))))))))))))))))))))

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

((((((((Snoozy))))))))

Ignored One.

• Francois
    Francois

I volunteered for hospice for three years, and it was very usual for survivors to stop hospice care when the mate passed away. The few who didn't were very glad they kept their with us, since it was spiritually helpful for them personally.

I hope you change your mind.

With Regrets,

Frank

• Debz
    Debz

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs to you)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Debz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit