Hubby passed away this morning...

by Golden Girl 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I want to thank all those that helped and encouraged me in my hard times!..Hubby passed away from his Cancer this morning. I am so sad my heart is broken.

We decided to go ahead and have a memorial for him this weekend at the Kingdom Hall he went to. They said it would be allright. They even said a prayer for us (His Family of Non JW's) this morning. I told them I was disassociated but they said it didn't matter...I was surprised.

I won't be coming back to the XJW boards any longer..but I wanted to thank all those that helped and gave me support and sympathy.Thank you also for your encouraging E Mails and offers for support! You will never know how much you helped me cope with his illness.You touched my heart!

Hospice is sending someone to talk with me in a few weeks. They help you to cope...I need it..It is hard.

Thank you all again.

Snoozy..aka..Golden Girl

Edited by - Golden Girl on 5 February 2003 22:9:31

• Scully
    Scully

(((((((((((((((((((((( Snoozy )))))))))))))))))))))))))

• outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

((hugs)) May you find peace and comfort in the arms and hearts of your friends. I am sorry for your deep loss.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((((Snoozy))))

No words - just hugs, my love & prayers - email once in awhile & pop in to say hi.

Love,

Rhonda

• Mulan
    Mulan

So sorry. Hospice is wonderful............be sure to take advantage of their assistance.

Why won't you be coming back here? You need us now, more than ever.

For those who wonder what happened? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=39973&site=3

Edited by - mulan on 5 February 2003 22:18:11

• shera
    shera

Hugs to you Golden Girl. I'm thinking of you.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Damn! I knew this would eventually be a post we had to contend with. Golden Girl, you've been so brave through it all. My thoughts are with you...

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((((((Snoozy)))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss, even though you were expecting it. Death is an enemy no matter which way you look at it.

Please keep in touch.

j2bf

• manon
    manon

My sincerest sympathy to you and your family.

Manon

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((((((GG))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry. Please reconsider leaving the forum. You will need people to help you through this. We are here for you if you want us to be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit