Hubby passed away this morning...

by Golden Girl 109 Replies latest jw friends

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

I'm so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathies.

• TR
    TR

Golden Girl,

So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.

TR

• blondie
    blondie

Ah, Snoozy, it seems over, but something new is starting. When you feel it is time, please come back. In your time of need, you were such a help to me and others. I'm being a little selfish, I know. But I have a feeling you will want to check back in on us and see where we are in our recovery.

Your husband was blessed to have someone with him who loved him even to the end.

Blondie

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

TEARS! TEARS! TEARS! This has been the lot of all human kind.For all kinds of reasons.

GOLDEN GIRL,SNOOZY, Our family is shedding tears along with you.And Jesus wept ! Blueblades

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((((((Snoozy and family)))))))))))))

Please accept my sincere sympathy. The strength of your love for your husband was apparent in every post you shared here since his diagnosis. It was a beautiful thing to "see." I believe the two of you share a never-ending connection. Right now it may feel severed, but you will learn that it is now. Love transcends death. You loved him long; you loved him well. Rest now, and restore yourself.

Please keep in touch.

Love,

outnfree

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

at a loss for words, so very sorry for your loss, and send my love to you and your family.

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((Golden Girl))))))))

My heartfelt condolences go out to you. May you receive strength from the many loving memories you have of your time together.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Golden Girl: Thunder Rider and I send our biggest hugs and sympathy for you loss. I can't imagine what you must be feeling but I hope that you will find the love and support you need in you family and the forum.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

My thoughts and good wishes are with you. You know you can email me anytime.

Coon

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

((((((((((((((((Golden Girl)))))))))))))))))) I am so sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit