Hubby passed away this morning...

by Golden Girl 109 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

((((((Snoozy))))))

My deepest sympathies. Although expected, it is still very sad news.

Are you sure you will leave the boards? We are all here for you and I hope you change your mind. But, if you don't, go with the knowledge that we all care about you and are here for you, if you decide to come back.

Take care, Dear Lady.

Lew W

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

You must be feeling a lot of emotional pain right now, but please don't make the decision to leave until you have had a few days to cope with your loss. If help is need in this mourning process you know you have many friends here who will help in anyway possible. My sympathy to you and your family. Bug

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Snoozy,

All love and sympathy from the ashitaka household. It's hard to bear... if you wish, stay, and some of us can help you. It's always good to talk to people when you're heart hurts.

ash

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Snoozy

I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how I would feel if my wife left me. I grieve with you.

• Solace
    Solace

((((((((Oh Snoozy))))))))

We should be thanking you.

By sharing your experience with us, you have reminded everyone that we shouldnt take life for granted and every moment spent with those we care about should be cherished.

Take care.

• Mac
    Mac

Golden girl,

I am so very sorry for your loss.

mac

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Snoozy; Please accept my sincerest condolences on your loss. We all grieve for you and hope you can come back to the board when you feel up to it.

• dottie
    dottie

Snoozy...

my deepest sympathy....I'm so sorry for your loss

Dottie

• think41self
    think41self

((((Snoozy))))

I am so sorry for your pain and loss. I cannot even imagine what you must be feeling right now.

My sincerest sympathies.

Tracy

• Banshee
    Banshee

(((((((((GoldenGirl))))))))))

You have my deepest sympathy. I am so sorry for your loss and you will be in my prayers tonight.

----Banshee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit