Hubby passed away this morning...

by Golden Girl 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

My sincerest condolence to you and your family please take care Golden Girl.

• Xandria
    Xandria

((( SNOOZY)))

I am soo sorry to hear this. I know it must of been a terrible thing to go through. I know the hours and thoughts that range from relief that he is not in pain to anger because, no one should have to go through this pain and suffering. I know that there is going to be things to face more so now than when he was alive. Because things will slow down some and you will have time to reflect on things that happened. So take advantage of the grief counseling and take it one day at a time. I know that you feel a certain freedom from the WTS. An I do also understand how you may want to wipe any and all memory of this religion out of your life, to start fresh and clean.

But also remember there are those here who do care about you. So don't forget your friends here.

Take some time for yourself. Even take a small vacation after things settledown to recharge your batteries. It will help to get a different outlook. Because things will come at you quite quickly, especially when you settle the estate business. That is a headache enough to drive anyone mad! IT took 4 years to settle the estate of my mil. There were issues I won't go into.

Take care and my deepest condolences on your loss.

X.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I can't even begin to tell you how much your posts mean to me. Although I am sopping wet from crying..it brings relief!. I haven't left yet..I do want to share what happens at the KH Sat. Night. And wanted to thank you all for your posts that touched my heart!

It is so much easier to talk on the computor...I had to call some friends and relatives and I would break up after I give them the news. I can't talk without going to pieces right now.

The kids have been wonderful.They spend the day and keep me busy. Then they leave and I have a heartbreak cry and then I am OK for a while..

So many memories ...so much pain..I want it to go on..and it can't. But you guys help ease the pain..I wish I could believe in a resurrection..it would make it so much easier!...

Thank you all again..I'll let you know how the JW Memorial goes...

Snoozy...

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Over the past few months I have read your loving and sometimes direct posts with awe and respect. You are indeed a remarkable person, one who has already and will continue to be a positive influence to many on this earth. I too want to add my condolences to you and your family. If only wishes were powerfully simple, all the members of this board could bring a sudden end to your pain, but we can only settle for keeping you in our thoughts and prayers that the burden of your grief will be short-lived and you can continue on your life's journey being the wonderful person that your posts have revealed.

I wish I could believe in a resurrection..it would make it so much easier!...
    Even if you don't believe, there are millions and millions who do - hold on to their strength and anchor of faith and eventually you too will come to know that 'death' is but a doorway and those we love are really not far from us and eventually we will be reunited.
  • LeslieV
    LeslieV

Dear Snoozy;

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart is breaking for you. You and your family are in my thoughts. Please accept Hospice's counseling services you really need to take time for yourself. You have been so busy taking care of him that you now need to take care of you!!! You are important too.

Love

Leslie

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

We are so sorry to hear of your loss,,,,, I am very sure you were a great comfort to your husband during his illness and I am sure he was comforted by you being with him to the end.

All the time you were taking care of him, you posted to let us know how things were going, and we all appreciated you sharing this hard time in your life with us. It makes us want to charish the ones we love more thanks to the many things you said.

With deep Sympathy,,,,,,,,,,,,LyinEyes and WildTurkey

• bay64me
    bay64me

I'm so sorry. I hope that you will find your peace and comfort soon.

Bay64me.

• Soledad
    Soledad

so sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

You all have been so wonderful!..I dread tomorrow so much. I do not want to even step foot in that KH. All those witnesses that I used to know... I don't even want to talk to them!...

The "Brother" Overseer...giving the Memorial talk tomorrow called and asked if he and his wife could come over later in a few weeks and talk with me!... I said "Sure!"...

I'm not about to rock the boat before the Memorial talk!. But there is NO way I will talk to them!....They wouldn't want to hear what I have to say... so I will spare them.

All the family is meeting here first and we will go at the same time. After the talk we are going to my oldest daughters house for a while. I hope I can control myself...I just can't contol the crying at times!...I know as soon as he starts mentioning the famly names I am going to lose it!...Did you ever just HAVE to do something you really don't want to do because you know it has to be done?

I wish it was all over.......I'm suffering enough!.....

I just have to keep thinking ..closure!..But when will my heart stop aching so??????

Snoozy....

ps...I wanted to add because some brought it up..Hospice is providing grief counseling for me in a few weeks!...I look forward to it!....

Edited by - Golden Girl on 8 February 2003 0:39:34

• nilfun
    nilfun

Golden Girl,

Sending my deepest sympathy on the loss of your husband. I'm keeping you in my thoughts...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit