Hubby passed away this morning...

by Golden Girl 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

((((((Snoozy)))))) My condolences and love to you and your family at this very sad and difficult time.

With love,
    Dottie

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SNOZZY ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, please come around and talk if you need to.

Love Jackie

• Swan
    Swan

My deepest sympathy for your loss.

• email
    email

((((Golden Girl))))

My deepest sympathy...

• TheStar
    TheStar

Oh ((((((((((((((((((Golden Girl)))))))))))))))))))), my heart sunk when I this. I haven't had the opportunity to chat with you but I have been following your story and have wanted to email you but never got around to doing it. I'm so saddened by this news. I never know what to say in these situations... just know that you are thought of and cared about, may you find peace always.

Lots of Love

Star

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Take care,

Rich.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

My most hearfelt sympathies at your loss. Please reconsider leaving. My love and prayers to your family and friends.

CG

• waiting
    waiting

hey snooz,

cancer runs in our family too - on both sides. Please know that we feel sorry for your loss, and wish you well.

That really was nice of the brothers to be obliging to you. They didn't have to.

Take care.

waiting

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Snoozy,

So sorry to hear this news. It makes us all stop and think about what we might take for granted about our mates. I hope I can be as strong as you in my time of test. May you have peace.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You need to take good care of yourself. So sorry for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit