Welcome !

by Simon 261 Replies latest jw friends

• besty
    besty

erm - you can start your own thread - we have room for more threads than just the first one ever....:-)

Hi tho.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hi dannalight, welcome. how are you today? Love Kate xx

• besty
  • dannalight
    dannalight

Hi ...well somebody can help how I can give a study a muslim persone? thanks

• besty
    besty

muslim person - if they can read english direct them to www.jwfacts.com

good luck!

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Was this literally the first post of the entire forum?

• Simon
    Simon

Damn.

Every so often someone resurrects this thread and it's so embarrassing.

Yeah, this is the first post / topic. I really didn't put a lot of thought into it as you can tell - I had no idea anyone else would ever show up. Oh god, I used to be a JW and use the words "brother" and "sister" to refer to strangers. Jeez, what a dweeb.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

We appreciate your work in creating this discussion forum, its helped many over the years so thank you Brother Simon.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Hey Simon, so it looks like this started out as a pro-JW forum, amirite? How long did it take to turn the other way? I find this very interesting. I guess I don't really know the backstory.

• smiddy
    smiddy

When you started this site brother Simon as a pro. Johvah did the GB have a direction then not to start such sites ? were you even a little bit rebellious even then ? How about sister Ang ? was she complicit in this innocent rebellion also ? LOL

Their is a worldwide group of ex JW`s that can thank the Spahgetti Monster that you did anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit