Welcome !

by Simon 261 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey Simon the forum sure has changed, dweeby maybe yeah, but also a good bloke, open minded enough to drop all the security features common for JW boards at the time.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh the resurection !!!That is good to see again...

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Wow 13 years of JWN!!!

Congrats!

I wish you'd been around 30 years ago to save me a lot of time lost to a publishing company.

Happy B-Day anyways.

Time to celebrate

• talesin
    talesin

woo hoo!

Thanks to JWD, I found my tribe. Though I had escaped the Tower many years previous, this was my first 'meet-up' with any other exJWs. Since I've been housebound, it is so great to have Simon's pub/cafe, now JWN. We laugh, we cry, we tell a few jokes ... sometimes we bicker, but it's 'home'.

xo

tal

• brinjen
    brinjen

Oh god, these early threads are so embarrasing. I was such a dweeb.

What a dweeby thing to say.

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Hello History. I am leaving now my fingerprint on this thread.

Maybe 50 years later the servers will still be working and those who will witness the collapse of this evil organization will remember us and especially you those who started this forum and other exJw sites.

• sister x
    sister x

Hello everyone,

I was a babtized witness for 5 years, my family are witnessess and my friends were to. Walking away was the best thing I ever did. If I hadnt the courage to investigate the teachings and learn that I was being fooled, I would of been a JW puppet for the rest of my life.....

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

sister X, Hello. I am so glad you only wasted 5 years of your life. Some of us have wasted 10 times that, if not more.

LoisLane

• dannalight
    dannalight

HI everybody

• dannalight
    dannalight

how is working this?

I am new here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit