Welcome !

by Simon 261 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

2001 for me, too. wow.....i just found out..........anyways, this was a GREAT place to get me through some really tough times and i'll always remember it with fondness.

hugs to all,

terri

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Simons first ever opening post {sniff } cue Barbara Strisand "Memories"...........most of these posters have moved on! Look at us now Simon, "a great Crowd."

• Simon
    Simon

I guess I'll have to make a new 'welcome' topic soon ... after all, JWN will soon be the newest JW related forum on the 'net!

• chickpea
    chickpea

truly as the parable teaches....

those who appear at the 11th hour
    reap as great a reward as those who
    have toiled from the outset!!

been a real pleasure to move
    from doubting to full blown apostate
    in the company of JWD members

thanks for the venue, simon

• Simon
    Simon

Wow, I just realized ... we'll soon be 9 years old in a few months time!

Thanks to everyone old and new who have contributed their time and energy and shared their time with us over the years.

Marry xmas! (2008)

• watson
    watson

BTTT

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Me too!...

Someone else beat me to the punch of resurrecting the first thread!..

Snoozy...Happy New Year all...

• kazar
    kazar

Hi everyone! I'm happy to be here. Glad you are all here too.

• xjohnny
    xjohnny

If u r tired of jehovah's organization,quit and stop talking or critizing the organization..nobody is perfect in the organization.so leave those handling positions to handle it to the best of their imperfection.....u shud be happy that u r in this organization cos there is no other organization that cares for her people as do this organization....be proud of wat we have..ok?

• xjohnny
    xjohnny

can somebody tell me wat is really goin on in this site..at [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit