• FadingTruth
    FadingTruth

Where the hell have they got 1992 from?

When Franz died.

It's what the FWF in the chart stands for: Frederick William Franz

It should really be WTF

• steve2
    steve2

nonjw spouse you're correct - 'a sucker born every minute' is Barnum's quote.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    If I understood correctly, the new understanding is that the "great tribulation" is now part of the sign of the end.
  • steve2
    steve2

The re-tinkering goes on and the rank and file who pride themselves on having a "reason-based" faith lap it up - as we once did. Been there in the 1960s; done that.

The 1914 doctrine has been tinkered with ever since the end did not take place that year - an end that was predicted to occur in 1914.

All that has happened since 1914 is one re-tinkering followed by another.

Russell taught Christ invisbily arrived in 1874 and the last days began in 1799.

Since 1914 - and especially since Rutherford's "clean sweep" throughout the 1920s, the organization shifted the beginning of the last days from 1799 to 1914. And the masses applauded

The Watchtower is Re-tinkering Central.

• wifibandit
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Whats with listing specific people's births on their chart? I mean this isn't a cult, is it???

:P

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GT was always perceived to be something to occur just before Armageddon, its just that its real occurrence has been moved up continually by the WTS when it doesn't occur, this goes back to the late 1800's.

The Watctower was always in one way or the other a commercialized fraud and mostly likely will always be as long as there are men adbsbing the power and money that this organization has cultivated around itself .

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I made myself hear Splane explanation. What a bunch of shite.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    David splane: What this means is that I and my comrades will be kept in the style to which we have become accustomed & by the time the shit really hits the fan i'll be long gone & in true Watchtower tradition some other sucker will be left to sort it out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Don't be surpisied if when this second Anointed die off that a third generation is eventually created by the WTS.

The WTS is a self developed dilemma that dictates there will be an on going need to spin something new and white wash over its previously devised false but commercially appealing doctrines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit