A tale of three sisters.........

by Tatiana 84 Replies latest jw experiences

• kelpie
    kelpie
    . I think he misunderstood, or didn't read the whole post, before he wrote his comments.

Well Mulan if that is the case, then he owes Tatiana a huge apology! It was a thoughtless and heartless comment.

Hip - Grow a heart....you heartless cow

Tatiana.... You are an incrediable woman. I find as I read through people's posts, all the different heart aches and trials they had to go through all in the "name of Jehovah".

You are strong.. I look up to you and I know that I can face anything because I get strength from your story and life.

(((Tatiana))) We are here for you.. Thanks you for sharing something that must be really difficult for you to tell.

Love Kelpie

Edited by - kelpie on 21 January 2003 18:10:47

• Mackin
    Mackin

{{{{{{{Tatiana}}}}}}}

What a deeply moving story. Your words bring tears to my eyes.

Mackin.

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Tatiana,

i know it must have taken alot of courage to voice and show your hurt, on the postings ,from being a chid even to your present day problems,my self and wife salute you,and understand a little concerning some of the problems which you encounterd within your life,we can only scratch at the surface covering of your pain and hurt,christian love to you (,in earnest)i feel that you have touched my inner person ,i feel so emotionaly for you.

May i suggest that you try and contact your farther and sister,or even send him a letter as you have just posted, but slightly different in some aspects,along with some pictures of your children,ime sure that if he knew what had happend to you from the time he was forced to leave you& you other sister then he may wellll place himself in a position to help you,

have you met your 3rd sister socialy,

i allso see that you are comparing your sisters life & happiness ,to your own circumstances , which your mother placed you in yes your mother was to blame for the situation which affected you as a child ,which i feel so sorry for your earlier life,but when you became an adult say from age of 18 in englad allowing you to vote ,sorry to say this but you made choices,which we all have to at times,your mistake was marrying that half wit j.w whom beat you ,its the same old story we see time and time again most sisters need to leave home ,most of them are engaged around 17 years old next thing they are given in marriage as the parents want them of there hands,

You will be strugling now possibly for some time to come,but as you look with envy towards your 3rd sister ,remember that you yourself can change your own circumstances,you have children,dont repeat the cycle which you found yourself in ,become different than your mother as if we give up you may condem your children to the same fate which you found yourself in, you have the strength & friends of this postings to help you and direct you in a loving way as has been shown already,One thing you can start to be proud of is that you are now free to do as you please ,you have the freedom of choice,what is your next decision in your life,what are you going to do NEXT.

• Englishman
    Englishman

This story would irritate Old Hippie I'm sure. The writing style is just total emotional overkill IMHO.

Sorry, but that's how I feel.

Englishman.

• Xena
    Xena

I'm sorry eman did you say "story"???? This is someone's LIFE we are talking about not just a "story".

Tat I knew some of what you have gone thru in your life...but DAMN girl....I am so sorry...you are a survivor though that is for sure!

Like someone else commented...thank you for giving a face to some of the suffering caused by the WT org.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I just don't automatically assume someone has a malicious motive behind what they say. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. It just seems a kind way to be.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Eman, sorry to hear you aren't as rivetted by the tale of April's life, the way you expect us all to be when you tell us your ripping anecdotes of your latest drinking binge at the local pub. I just guess it takes all kinds.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Sorry Stephanus, I thought people enjoyed it. I'll call it a day with the tales of the pub.

Englishman.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Wrong approach, Eman. I wasn't asking you to cease and desist. Just trying to make you aware that not every post is everybody's cup of tea. It's possible to ignore the ones you don't like. In fact, I posted a suggestion in the suggestion box that we should be able to ignore threads we've decided aren't going anywhere according to our own personal taste, kind of like marking a thread "read" on usenet. Is anything being done in that direction?

Edited by - Stephanus on 21 January 2003 20:25:18

• Englishman
    Englishman

Stephanus,

OK, fair comment.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit