A tale of three sisters.........

by Tatiana 84 Replies latest jw experiences

• cadreinc
    cadreinc

Hello everyone, this is Chris, aka LUNATIC, (stage name, no I'm not crazy!:D) Anyway, I haven't posted on here in a long time, I've been quite busy, but I thought I'd come back and check it out to see what's goin' on. I see my mom (April....username Tatiana) is in the middle of discussing our f*cked up family, huh? Well, I apologize to you guys for having to take part in such a sad convo, but I do thank those of you have have lent your ear to my mom and given her so much moral and emotional support. (My God, she needs it!!!!) Now that I'm a man, sometimes I wonder how she made it this far without killing herself or me(I was a hellion as a child) or one of my siblings. She left out so many details that I might have included about so many different things. Like things about my father and grandmother, for instance. But everything that she has stated so far is true and I actually almost stopped reading it because "who wants to relive all that sh*t?", ya know? But anyway, as far as my grandmother goes, I cosign with her son on the fact that I wouldn't be caught dead at her funeral!!! I don't care how many Jehovah's Witnesses are friends of hers or try to help her cover up her evil history of selfish and just plain satanic plots and schemes, she will never be my relative and she will never get the chance to do to my kids what she's done to her own and her grandchildren so far. I hope she stays in Ecuador and never comes back to the States, becasue if I ever see her again, it will be way too soon. Just like my dad, he's moving to Germany in a month, and probably won't ever come back. OOOOHHH GOOODDD!!!! Make the tears stop!!!! SIKE!!!!!!!!

No tears here, baby! See blood and water don't really have ANYTHING to do with family at all. Yeah, it's true that you can't help what family you're born into, but at the same time, you can help who you give love to and allow to be a part of your life. And I don't care how close someone is to me in bloodline, if they act as an enemy of mine or hurt/neglect me in anyway for their own personal gain with full knowledge of their actions, then they're not family by a long shot in my book. Noni, as we always called my grandmother, has never shown me anything except that she is a racist, selfish b*tch who found a nice niche in an organization that allows her to manipulate, abuse, scheme and plot on her friends and family and come out of the whole thing looking squeaky clean. I don't believe that all JW's are bad/evil people. Yes, I've known some that I thought were, but I've also known some good ones, (whom most of those ended up leaving "the false"), but anyways, it's people like my grandmother who make Jehovah's Witnesses look bad. It's people like her that would make any religion look bad if they allowed their members to perpetrate such atrocious acts against their own fmaily members with the congregation having FULL knowledge of it. Sentinal, don't fool yourself. The elders of every congregation I have ever been in have covered up domestic abuse, incest, child abuse and molestation, among many other things that God forbid they would want the public to know could ever happen to a JW. I'm only 27 years old, you may be older than me, but you sound a lot more naive. I'm not trying to condemn, please don't take it wrong, I just would like for you to see this situation from my perspective.

Anyways, though, I have to go now, but thank you all for listening and have a great day. I'll be back soon.

Peace & Blessings

TIC

Edited by - cadreinc on 28 January 2003 17:32:35

• kelpie
    kelpie

(((((((((chris and april))))))))))))

words cannot describe the feelings I am having now.. The feelings that I want to make it all right for you. To turn back the clock.

I remember growing up in the "false" and every time something happened my mother and father saying to me that Jehovah will fix it in his own time.. just be patient.....

I would ask my family now... how would Jehovah fix what has happened to you and your family april??? Can he wind back the clock and give your childhood back?

I am sorry I wish I had more words of wisdom like so many others on this forum but I am not so good with words.. But please know, I feel for you and wish you happiness for the future.

Kelp (from the bottom of her heart class)

• cadreinc
    cadreinc

Thanks Kelpie! Means a lot!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I have no words to offer. I read your story Tatiana, and I am just silenced. I am amazed at the strenght and courage you have shown, as you described, through all of this.

Many hugs. ((((Tatiana and nice family members))))

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

As I sit and "think" and read what my son wrote and the many replies, I know that as kelpie said,

To turn back the clock...........

is impossible. And after reading reporter's Bon Jovi song on the Fifth Estate thread, (what powerful words!!!), I realize that's all I have left. The rest of my life. And even though I never really had a childhood, and the things most people take for granted, I have "now." I can regret for the rest of my life not having the things my half-sister thought were normal. Being a cheerleader, playing sports, going to college, having a boyfriend, going to the prom, getting a good education, having a baby shower (no, I never had one), celebrating holidays with the family, etc, etc. Things that let you interact with the human race and become self-confident. Things a religion took from me. But, regret will do no good. It won't change the past. But, hopefully, if any "active witnesses" are lurking here, it will be an example of what NOT to do with your children. Unfortunately, the past makes the future.....and it can take years and years to "fix" what was broken.

Thanks reporter!!!!!!!!

Puttin' some Bon Jovi on....

This ain't a song for the broken-hearted

No silent prayer for the faith-departed

I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd

You're gonna hear my voice

When I shout it out loud

Chorus:

It's my life

It's now or never

I ain't gonna live forever

I just want to live while I'm alive