A tale of three sisters.........

by Tatiana 84 Replies latest jw experiences

• TR
    TR

Tatiana, hugs to you! God, this is sad.

Old Dipschmit,

You are one dumb motherfricker. That's all I can say.

TR

(edited, out of respect for Simon)

Edited by - TR on 21 January 2003 23:5:16

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Tatiana!)))))

OMG!!! . . .I can not believe how much your life parallels my friend Gail's life. . .except of course that she stayed with the jws. How I wish she would leave, as you did. . .You are such a courageous woman!!! . . .a survivor!! . . .in search of better things for yourself! I feel sooooo proud of you for all the obstacles you have overcome. . .and challenges you have faced in your life!

You are truly loved and admired here. . .

Esther

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Heh, heh! Well done TR - let's start bashing the pro-Towerites again! LOL

PS, it's a joke, folks. OH is probably one of the more thoughtful pro-Dubs on here. I must say his reaction shocked me. I'm of the "he probably didn't read the post properly; thought it was fiction not fact" camp. A simple acknowledgement of this is all we need, OH...

• xray
    xray

And it started with a knock at the door and a WT magazine. I wonder how many similar stories there are out there.

With my family, the knock happened in the early 1930's and 3 generations have paid the price. I've often wondering how different things might have been if my grandparents hadn't answered the door that day.

But it doesn't pay to dwell on the past too much - just learn the lessons and move on.

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life.

Best wishes, Xray

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I sometimes wonder what would have happened if Rutherford had been doing something else, the day he met his first Russellite...

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes, if only my grandfather had not found the mags in a trash can at work. If i could do a 'back to the future" move, i'd stop that.

I really have been following every word, tatiana, pls go on, when u can.

I totally, agree, this has a Lifetime for women speical written all over it.

• Mum
    Mum

((((((((((Tatiana))))))))))

I'm glad you're getting this out. It sounds like you really need to tell this. Please ignore the negative comments. Some people in this world have enough control over their lives that they cannot relate to the helplessness of a child or young woman who is bullied and beaten into believing she is not worthy of a happy life to the point of desperation.

Are you going to therapy? A good therapist can help you work through this.

Do you have a relationship of any kind with your bio dad? Won't he help you get an education and a good job the way he did for your half sister?

On the edge of my seat,

SandraC

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

Dear Tatiana; I grieve for your lost childhood and ache for the rotten life you were handed by this religion. I sincerely hope that things have turned around for you and you can dance toward the light. You deserve all the happiness and joy coming your way. Warrigal

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Your story saddens me and squeezes my heart - I blink rapidly to stop the tears welling up in my eyes - (((April))) may you find peace to live with the past - and hope in having happier times come your way.

Dave

• nilfun
    nilfun

Tatiana, I want to thank you for sharing your history with us. Your words have an undeniable power and have made a deep impression upon me.

You took the risk of exposing your pain to this board. You exposed your hurt to me...to us...to the world.

And I think that was a very brave thing to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit