A tale of three sisters.........

by Tatiana 84 Replies latest jw experiences

• MsJam
    MsJam

Thank you for writing this! It must be painful,but oh so important.It reminds me to be grateful for my children that are now free,and live a normal life. What wonderful gifts they are to me!

Let's not forget the little ones that are still fighting a battle they don't understand.After reading this how my heart aches for them.I almost feel guilty that we made it out relativly normal.

I can't thank you enough!

JAM

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

OMG that is so sad. Just another experience that proves how the jw borg rips apart families. Makes me mad

Calamityjane (Denise)

• Banshee
    Banshee

((((((((((((Tatiana))))))))))))) I am so sorry you and your sister were so abused and neglected! What a heartrending story. As a fellow survivor of abuse, I applaud you for sharing your experiences with us here. *Hugs* to you!

• DINKY
    DINKY

Let it out, Tatiana.

We love you and we're here and we want to hear.

DELETED you old hippie.

Dinky

Edited by - Englishman on 21 January 2003 19:9:6

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Obviously TheOldHippie you are willfully ignorant. Your rude comments demonstrate your cruel heart and malicious intent to garner attention.

Did you not read the entire story before making your rather foolish remark?

The significance of the story is that one daughter was allowed to enjoy her childhood and the extracurricular activities in school such as cheerleading and tennis. This child was given the opportunity to excel by going to college and as a result of that she now has a good job, the security of owning her own home, the money to travel on vacation to exotic locales, etc.

The other child was forcefed a religion, not allowed to enjoy the opportunities available in childhood, denied the chance to go to college initially, and instead was made to attend meetings and go in field service.

If you cannot comprehend the theme of this story, then your just a babbling idiot.

((((((TATIANA)))))

edited to add:

TheOldHippie rants in his post:

Come on, let us try reality for a change .............

You are definitely naive. A news flash for you is, unfortunately, this IS a reality all too often. JW teachings suggest that all extracurricular activities for children in school are wrong, and should be avoided so that all can concentrate more on "Kingdom interests." Higher education in college is also highly discouraged. From this point forward I suggest you educate yourself on the topic at hand before promptly opening your mouth and inserting your foot.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 21 January 2003 16:4:30

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((((Tatiana and the raven-haired girl))))))) And the red-haired girl traveled far and found many, many friends, some of whom she would never see face-to-face, who care about her and hope she finds the happiness she deserves.

Love and hugs,

Nina

• auntiem
    auntiem

Tatiana,

I am so glad that you took the time to sit down and write your life story as it was. I hope this is a healing experiance for you and that you can work through all the pain of "what might have been" and of course, what was. You are the captain of your ship now...you can sail towards a much brighter future. You are brave and strong to survive the life that was, and to share your story with us. Thank you!

Many many many hugs!!!!!!!!

aUnTiE M

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Tatiana. Sigh !

Thank you for sharing your saga with us, as painful as it is, it can be very therapeutic. As well as encouraging and emboldening to the rest of us.

....I will finish this later.....it's also exhausting and draining......

Looking forward to the rest.

OldHippe Here is something you will understand. See my finger, see my thumb, see my peace sign, minus one.

• Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

Thank you for sharing your story. (((((((((((((tatiana))))))))))))))) We love you. More hugs....

Love, Laura

• Scully
    Scully

((((((((((((((((( April ))))))))))))))))) I've missed you!!! Thank you for sharing your memories with us. I know it must be very painful and exhausting for you to recount - but I also know the therapeutic value in doing this is priceless..... again, thank you!

The Old Hippie: for someone who has gone through painful experiences of your own - in particular in respect to having a seriously ill child, I am very surprised at your lack of compassion for the children Tatiana describes. How dare you minimize someone else's pain. I will never read another post of yours again.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit