If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• Viviane
    Viviane
    That is what a pink slip (impeachment) is all about. Government would have dealt with her their way with in due time without any help from the gays.

This may shock you, but "the gays" are in government as well. "The gays" are everywhere! Oh, and government did deal with her. They need to deal with her further, of course, but the process, legal and straightforward, has begun.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Does gay marriages open the door to bigamist, polygamist, and practicing bestiality?

This is what is called the "slippery slope" logical failure. Or is it the "false equivalency" logical failure? I'm not sure, maybe it's both. Do you actually think they are equivalent? If so then I feel sorry for you.

Now that you mention it though, would the self righteous jail bird issue marriage licenses for polygamy if it was legal? It is in the bible.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    licenses are being issued: Vivian

Judge Bunning: Risk

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Fisherman:
    Does gay marriages open the door to bigamist, polygamist, and practicing bestiality?

Come on you have to be pulling our legs? There is no way an intelligent person could possibly use this as a logical argument. And for the record I have no problem with anyone that wants to practice bigamy or polygamy even though it's against the law in this country.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Judge Bunning: Risk

Sentence: Use : Fail : Sense: None

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    most people find abhorrent

Why so?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    logical argument.

Logical argument for what?

• Viviane
    Viviane

The amount of sense Fishperson is making:

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Hahaha Viv! Seriously after seeing how he conducts arguments with you I would rather go and argue with a mouldy slice of bread, at least I could use my imagination to conduct a decent argument on its behalf.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    At least Kim Davis is being sued. That's what we need to see more of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit