If she doesn't comply an orange jumpsuit is in her future

by DJS 508 Replies latest social current

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

VI, that is what her lawyers are saying. They may be saying that to inspire others to challenge the US SC.

I just saw a video of her and heard her speak. Seemed to me she is protesting gay marriages. I could be wrong.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Guppy Hunter:

read my posts. From one of my first posts on this forum when Cofty and Viv corrected me I did not argue, I listened and learned. Many of my posts show I not only admitt when I'm wrong, I eagerly ask for information and appreciate it. I study it and learn from it even when I disagree. To graduate from being a fool you have to take your licks and learn. Sorry, I respect and get on with almost everyone here but for those that are irrationally prejudice against others or fools. And because I'm a fool all too often and anger myself when I am, why should other fools be excluded from what I feel for myself in that mindset?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    It was a great post. Finally you recognized reality.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Viv, when you post your research people read it and use it to form their opinions. When you post your rhetoric, you are wasting everybody's time. Don't you realize that? You are distracting from the Topic. Stop doing that.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Fisherman:

I just saw a video of her and heard her speak. Seemed to me she is protesting gay marriages. I could be wrong.

Can you link to that video?

• Fisherman
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Fishliar, you mistakenly assume your ignorance is knowledge. A common mistake, to be sure, but one you know to avoid by now. Perhaps you should try educating yourself instead of being butthurt by me and ignorantly lashing out in a futile attempt at relevance instead.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    I study it and learn from it even when I disagree

So do I. I tell you the truth. I have read your post before. I was surprised in what you posted to me. It is not like you.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    ok viv.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

VI, watch all the vids. You will get to the one where they talk about the Supreme Court.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit