The coming "disassociations"

by Elsewhere 88 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT
    The irony of Jehovah's Witnesses is that, in the end, they will be led by the very kind
    of men they denounced as Satanic - corrupt clerics and unfeeling fascists. The next time
    you meet a Circuit Overseer, ask yourself whether he seems like a selfless servant -
    or better suited as a smiling Nazi bureaucrat.

so true - the better elders are burning out or quiting leaving the congo with some of the most off the all guys you can imagine, running things

while i was in more elders tryed to TEMPER the cold steel of wt dogmas and procedures- but today they not only have wt cold steel to deal with but now they have the extra that the crazy elder/co adds on to the load they carrry

and that is why jw look so worn out and tired

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

JT, I just want to hijack this thread long enough to tell you how much I enjoy your posts. Your insights on how the elders think and what motivates them (most of them, anyway) makes for great reading.

Preach on!

• wednesday
    wednesday

JT,

LOL, i enjoy your posts. I had a close relationship with an elder for over 20 yrs. and he used to tell me things like"i don't agree with all the wt says, i just keep my mouth shut".
    "yes when teh wt says it is a conscience thing-they mean NO good JW would ever think of doing that,but we can't df u for it, but then we can choose who we wish to asociate with, can't we" He once asked me-"you'll never tell another edler anything will u-"i replied no i never will .He kept that to himself. he also sort of was my atty. at one jc meeting i had to go to. sometime having an elder for a friend is ok

I have planned to lie to them all along- just got to get my hubby on the same page. He won't lie, he still thinks it is the truth, and he'll tell them that, but he's discourged and can't bring himself to go very often. Only occ,He goes so infrequently they give away our mags, and then we have a hard time getting them. Most of the time he'd rather be on the couch watching the cowboys(but not last week-they stunk)

If i didn't know better, i would think they had da us and forgeot to tell us. but people still occ speak to us so guess not.

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Geddy Lee,

Senile huh? Just because I'm old and say stupid things, and never make sense, and...

what were we talking about again?

Stan

• bigboi
    bigboi

I live out of my congregation's territory. However I'm still in contact with someone from my old congregation. He is a MS in that congregation and all of a sudden after almost 2 yrs of us not talking he is being very friendly. I think they've asked him about me and want him to feel me out so to speak before they decide whether or not to come after me. I was very highly regarded in my old congregation and I found out a few months ago that I am still the source of some conversation. I don't have any ties to the org so the may decide I'm not worth the trouble since I stay out of the cong's territory and they would probably have to get another body of elders involved. However, if they do decide I ain't tellin em shit. I don't owe them or anyone else an explanation for the life i live. So fuck em. That's pretty much the way I feel.

• LDH
    LDH

Sooner or later, the Elders will break under the burden the WBTS has placed them under.

They will have to get sick of playing Keystone Cops.

Lisa

• GeddyLee
    GeddyLee

Hey Stan Conroy, Do you remember any of these guys? Barry Anderson, Schlick Nahinsky, Steven "I sleep with my moms studies" and of course the best man at your wedding Jerry Mason.

• justhuman
    justhuman

It is obvious that the WT is trying to get ride of all the crap(innactive ones!!!) in order to show that God is cleaning he's Org in the"last days"

From my personal experience shows that they will do their best for this. I personally(almost innactive and attending to the meetings 1-2 times a month) had shepperding visits the last 3 months. Almost one visit every month, in order to start attending ALL of their meetings and go again to the field service(something that I stoped before 3 years). Telling me that the end is near(actually it has been near for the past 140 years of the WT history) and that I will be responsible if my familly dies in Arrmagedon...

Elders were pushing me to give them a Sunday morning so we can go from house to house...they even fixed for me the date but I never apeared that date.

It seems that they are eager to find out if I will follow their dirrections or I will be send out from the Org because my personal file, that is in my Bethel's country(perhaps and in Brooklyn) shows that I had "questions" that I shouldn't - 587 Jerusalim destruction, and Russell's pyramidologies

I'm sure that the GB needs to get rid all of those they are not COMPLETELY in line and just like before (1975)they will say that Jehovah is cleaning their Organization(which apparently means that God DOESN'T have anything better than Cleaning a bunch of Phsycho's located in Brooklyn)

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Hi GeddyLee,

You talking about stubby, puzzle teeth, Elder Johnson and your identical twin brother? How about wandering Wigle?

Figured it out yet?

Stan

• GeddyLee
    GeddyLee

Ok Stan I might have you figured out. Do you know anything about a latexwearing moresome from the sloop?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit