The coming "disassociations"

by Elsewhere 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

I am expecting a visit in the very near future. The last time I spoke to one of the Elder's(about a week or two ago) he mentioned that "they" would like to come and visit to see how we are doing.

I am not sure how to approach this or how to answer any questions they ask. Family is still in and that is where the difficulty lies. I already warned my best friend (besides my wife:)). He is not active and does not believe. I told him flat out that I consider myself an "apostate" and that there might soon be trouble. I told him to expect a visit soon as well. LOL..He said he didn't care and that he would tell them where to "shove it". BTW my wife does not identify me as a Witness but hopes that I will come around someday and go back to the hall and become a Wit. again. Kinda funny as she has doubts herself(nothing even remotely near the issuses I have).

I will let everyone know what happens:)

Wolfy

• Mary
    Mary

Just don't answer your doors!!

• waiting
    waiting

My nephew just got a call from his pioneer mom. He was df'd at 21, been married for 10 yrs with 2 gorgeous sons. His parents would keep in contact with him.....but absolutely no meals shared.

Well, his mom called last week to inform him that she could not have any further contact with him. He truly believes she was reading from script....most likely written by his elder stepfather.

I KNOW this crushed his mother.....but if the WT demands it.....she will follow, or her elder husband will make her follow.

We're just not going to answer the door xmas morning & leave in afternoon. Lol - go celebrate over at my son's house (out of town.)

Take care.

waiting

• JT
    JT
    u say they can't force us to meet with them. but i have heard so many on jthis jbaord say that they refused to meet with them and they were DA as a result for refusing meet with them

YOU ARE CORRECT they can make any decison they want to they have that authority from the wt- my only point was WHY SUBMITT to three guys who work at Walmart handing out Cheese Crackers

for anyone to willingly allow themselves to be summond into a meeting with them is making a grave mistake-

once you realize that wt or it's reps have no control over you then you are under no obligation to meet with them- whilei would not be rude i would just kindly say thanks but no thanks and I will call you when it is a good time

but to walk into that hall and let them shut that door on you is the worst thing you can do, UNLESS you plan on having some fun with them, otherwise they will insult you and humilate you UNLESS OF COURSE you plan on having some fun with them-

but to go in thinking that we are frineds and we can talk you are in for the surprise of your life

most folks don't have any idea of how the WT Judical machiery works and they get eaten alive

even being a former elder and bethelite i would never go in there with Cheese Cracker Men-

before you walk in they will have discussed exactly what they are going to say to you , the questions they are going to ask and who will ask them

you are being setup each time you walk into a judical meeting, the wt requires that they review wt policy on how to deal with you

so like i stated unless you plan on just "Di#king" around with them like Bill Bowen did - i would spend that night at OutBack Steakhouse with some Co-Workers

you will have more fun

• JT
    JT
    So, now i am worried b/c i was going to plead ill health and depression etc. Actually this is all true, i'm just going to use it to may advantage. Do u think they would buy, we are to ill to accept help? Both my husband and i have depression, and i have a couple of chroinc illness that would problaby keep me away from the meeting even should i want to go. It seems to me, that if it is known i am ill, and my husband to, perhaps they will leave it be. i only wory b/c i am not ready to DA myself and my husband wouldn't do that anyway. he'd accept help first. So maybe if we tell them we still view ouselfs as jws,just with severe limitations do u think we can get away with that? i know they could say they could d a phone hook up for the meetings, but have chronic fatigue syndorome and am too tired to do that.

bottom line YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO TELL THESE CLOWNS THE TRUTH and why cause they have lied and dogged you-

if you are not ready to be DAed COOL that is no problem- you are entitled to leave wt on your terms not anyones terms here on this site and that is what makes the net so cool for you can learn how to deal with wt in the manner that fits you best

there are some here on this site who will tell the elders to Kiss thier A$$- and there ain't nothing wrong with that if that is what one wants to do

you are asking about how to do what is becoming very popular and that is the FADE

Some look down on folks for fading-as not be couraguous and honest and on and on, all that is BullSh!T-

each one of us must do what we need to do to --survive mentallly and physically --what one does has nothing to do with what another does

so my advice to you is this, if you are trying to avoid getting DAed do what i used to do when i was first leaving when asked by some of my bethel buddies

james do you believe that jah is using this org"

i would say -OF COURSE IN FACT WE ALL KNOW THIS IS THE ONLY CHANNEL

with the biggest grin on my face you can imagine

take field service time for example we alll know that time is bogus - then do this turn in 5 hours each month it will keep them off your back

in fact juice it up with 6 mag, 3 rv, 6 hours tell them you have been doing informal and telelphone witneseing to neighbors and family

in fact i hope to start a study with one of them soon, you see you are now free to do AS YOU PLEASE- I TELL folks if you are going to leave then have some fun, -

if you are not ready to deal with certain issues that can get you DAed then LIE TO THEM LIKE THEY LIED TO YOU -

have you gotten any apology from them telling you that they are sorry you are sick in the year 2002 and not sitting under your fig tree in the new system like they told you

think about it they told you and your husband that you all would be in the new order by now and here it is Dec 16- 2002 and have you gotten an apology letter- HELL NO

so DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, AND THERE is no need to feel GUILTY - say to yourself you have ran your last guilt trip on my- smile

and in time what you will find is the same thing i and so many others found, the day will come when you will make your move ON YOUR TERMS NOT THEIRS-

So have some milk and cookies waiting for them, thank them for including you and your hubby in their visit since they are so busy, telll they you will be at the hall ( of course you are not going) but tell them anyway

think and act like a polictican - he or she tells dumb voters anything they want to hear to get their votes-

and when they ask you why you were not there after telling them you would just say:

"Honey child I was feeling like a dog that morning and didnt' feel any better by the meeting time, I had "THE RUNS" KEPT GOING BACK AND FORTH to the John"

like i said HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are getting my point It is your life live it for the first time like it is your life and not someones elses

• JT
    JT
    I am not sure how to approach this or how to answer any questions they ask

it is real simple folks - if you are not ready to deal with all the drama, THEN TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

KEEP In mind that is what they did to YOU-

O YEA don't worry about colllege jah will bless you

O Yea don;'t worry about retirement jah will provide

O yea -keep renting - in 30yrs we will be in the new system so you bought no house

YES They TOLD US over and over EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE

don't try to explain anything just say yes we need to get back into a good theocratic routine and thank you bro for stopping by, we will see you this sunday

Like Hell the --Redskins and Rams will be on and you will be on the couch- smile

when you see them tell them you got called into work at the last min.

YOU CAN LIE TO THEM you owe them nothing, and when the day comes that you want to say more you can do that then

i know when i first left i laughed in their faces - we would be in the mall and would say SEE YOU SUNDAY AND walk away laughing, but today I would Slam them, but i'm at that point in my life where i can do that and each person has the right to do what works for them best

so have some fun, and keep in mind that after they leave your house they will be going to Sam's Club to give out Cheese on Crackers

• Navigator
    Navigator

I tried that Country Girl ... didn't work for me:

Elder: Do you accept that he Governing Body are Gods representatives on earth?

Simon: What? Are you mad?

Simon:

LOL: I don't think that type of question was what Country Girl had in mind. It is appropriate, however.

Navigator

Edited by - Navigator on 16 December 2002 18:22:37

• Sabine
    Sabine

JT I found it interesting that you said by DAing yourself you are giving up the future possibility of legal action...definately something to think about.

Here's my action plan...I have not attended the local hall for over two years. As some of you know, our daughter committed suicide after the elders met with her. They treated us like dogs afterwards, especially considering my hubby was an elder, I was a reg. pioneer and my daughter was a reg. pioneer.

If they contact us, which they haven't done since last memorial, I plan to lie through my teeth. I will say the reason I don't attend is that I am convinced there is not an ounce of Jah's spirit in the local area, as I witnessed first hand after my daughter's death. And the fact that another young brother took his own life after having disagreements with the same PO that made my daughter feel so worthless she took her life. I will say I know of areas where entire circuits were disbanded because of the lack of Jah's spirit. I cannot attend and risk my son's life in such an unloving area. I still believe Jah's spirit operates in other areas, and that I am waiting to move when my son finishes high school to one of those "areas" (lie, lie, lie).

I will tell them I pray every day that Jah will consider my 35+ years of faithful service and help me through until we can move. With a tear in my eye I will ask that they pray the same thing....

And the academy award for best bullsh$$ performance goes to....

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

And the academy award for best bullsh$$ performance goes to....

YOU GO GIRL!

For decades the WTS has encouraged outright lying by usage of their doctrine known as "Theocratic Warfare tactics"

When the shoe is on the other foot I guess that is just too damn bad for them huh?

• Makena1
    Makena1

JT - I like the way you write and think. Hope we get a chance to meet up someday and swap horror stories. Your use of the phrase "Cheese cracker men" cracks me up so much.

Elder: Do you believe the WT is god's spirit directed organization?

Me: "Cracker, please..............."

(The above is an inside joke that was part of a comedy sketch on white boys trying to sound ghetto.)

Sabine - you are one of the most honest and straightforward persons on the planet. However, as JT and others wrote - this is theocratic warfare and they have done enough damage to our family for a lifetime. Deception is not your forte, however, I think you could pull this one off no problemo. One suggestion - hide or dump the ashtray before you invite them in. It might damage your credibility!

; )

Hugs to all,

Mak

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit