Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I love the moon. I licked it, mine now.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Ask this guy for his opinion!

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Comment " The best evidence for it " not" being a hoax would be the silence of the Russians who would be able to tell and have an interest in exposing it"

Actually a Russian official has demanded an investigation inquiry in to the NASSA moon landing. Writing for Russian newspaper Izvestia Vladmir Markin, who sits on the investigative committee for the Russian government, said a probe should be launched in to the moon landing which took place between 1969-1972.

According to the Moscow times, Markins remarks were retaliation for the investigation launched by the U.S authorities in to corruption of F.I.F.A and Russia's suitability to host the 2018 World Cup.

NASA, admitted in 2009 they had wiped the origional footage of the 1969 mission. NASSA concluded it was likely they had accidentally been wiped and recorded over with satellite data. ( The Huffington Post U.K)

The Rebel.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Sweet jeebus on a stick, is this stupid thread still going!?

There are reflectors placed on the moon.

They are real.

Get over it.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Witness My Fury " sweet jeebus us on a stick, is this stupid thread going on?

The Rebel . I agree, but since I started this thread, the more research,the more forums I discover cover this " stupid" debate." The David Icke forum has a thread running for years, and actually has some great debate pro and anti.

you say." There are reflectors posted on the moon.

I am not saying your claim is full of self - assertion, but If you have any evidence to that claim prove it. I don't say that as a set up question, only to bring my opinion to the debate.

Some topics cause way to much melodrama.

The Rebel

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Unless you went to the moon and saw the reflectors with your own eyes I doubt you would accept any other evidence.

There is plenty of other testable evidence they are there though. seek and ye shall find etc etc, if you can be arsed that is.

Here's one for starters:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2009/jun/21/mcdonald-observatory-space-laser-funding

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

witness my fury( Q) unless you went to the moon and saw the reflectors with your own eyes I doubt you would accept any other evidence?

The Rebel ( A) maybe in the future that will be possible?

witness my fury;- " There is plenty of other testable evidence they are there though. Seek and ye shall find ect, ect. IF YOU CAN BE ARSED THAT IS.

The Rebel:-

A ) well that explains it.

B) maybe not. ( Although I myself have been guilty of submitting as OPINION newspaper articles)

Like I said some topics cause way to much melodrama.

The Rebel.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

No, the article is not the proof, the scientific study it talks about is. if you'd bothered to read it you would have worked that part out. Like i said, unless you see it with your own eyes you wont believe it.

I take it from that level of scepticism that you no longer believe in god / the bible either. If you do then you are not being true to your core world view as it doesnt allow for it.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Witness my fury you took this thread off topic.but to answer your question:-

" I take it from your level of scepticism that you no longer believe in God/ the bible either.

The Rebels answer is " LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE"

your next question." If you do ( did you mean don't?)then you are not being true to your core world view as it doesn't allow for it.

The Rebels answer is " LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE"

Now let's get back on topic, or like I said some topics cause way to much melodrama.

The Rebel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit