Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I have to say that rebel does have a point about deception though. Even some very brilliant people will say "you believe that a deceptive cover up of (insert magnitude) could really happen?"

The government is not beyond deception, without getting off track on aliens and moon landing, the CIA would rather have had people believe they were seeing UFO's and in fact encouraged such misinformation, than acknowledge the existence of the U2 spy plane. Which did not "exist" until Russia shot one down.

The manhattan project... what was their official cover story for what was going on? I know when they popped the first test they quickly released a bogus story about an ammunitions dump explosion or some madness.

Area 51, without getting into the lavish tales that surround this place, this is a literal physical visible place that the government officially denied existed for a very very long time.

My point is its not that strange to question the potential deceptions of the establishment. Especially when a lot is a stake. The moon landing as I said before was the technological jesus if you will, and also the political implication between Russia and the us as to who got there first cannot be understated.

So while I live my life believing we did it, I will always have skepticism. If it were unequivocally proven to be a hoax i would not be surprised, but also I am not that doubtful its completely possible as well we were on the moon, its not that big of stretch either. I am unlike most, and I feel that the government, and the secret keepers within have always had way more advanced tech than we give them credit for. The germans during WW2 were on the brink of crazy things! and those nazi scientists became NASA. Everyone should do a little reading on Werher von Braun, fascinating history there. (NAZI NASA NAZI NASA lol!)

The germans built a effing cruise missile during WW2, the V1, it was not very good (especially by todays standards) but you can guarantee it scare the sh!t out of people. Not only that it was powered by a pulsejet, amazing advancement in propulsion.

So for the people that think we couldn't have made it because of the technology of civilians, thats a fail. Most tech results from warfare application and a lot of the cool stuff we have started there and there is plenty we still don't even know about. So the tech part I don't buy.

Of course the spike in technology started in 1947 when we found that disk in the desert... lol

• Viviane
    Viviane
    ......oh the irony, but I must say it's great to know that Viv has some fascinating information which can prove that man landed on the moon, and I must apologise for the sneaky, unprincipled way I asked her to reveal it, which was by way of a direct question.
    Well, we've learned you also don't know what irony it.
    Have you managed to look at any information regarding your question about "lost original footage".
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    The moon landing as I said before was the technological jesus if you will, and also the political implication between Russia and the us as to who got there first cannot be understated.

What about the moon landing made it a "technological Jesus"? What does any of that have to do with rational skepticism towards that moon landings?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

By the goblet of dionysus I surrender fully. Lol.

I'll do something no one else can seem to do and agree that you are correct. It has nothing to do with rational skepticism. See people was that so hard?

These things are following strong motive so they probably only amount to "gut feeling" ie follow the money (motive). I have lived and dealt in the underworld of nyc and I can tell you there are more real conspiracies going on daily than not. Many things are not the way they seem. But you are correct it's not rational proof of anything.

The part of our brain thay deals in gut feelings, the most ancient part, doesn't use rationality and is often wrong, biased, or prejudice. The more recent outer cortex that's what deals in cold rationality. All that being said I always listen to my primitive inner cortex that ran from Saber tooth tigers, but I use the rational outer bits of the brain to guide my decisions.

I was just talking about existence of motive. :) love ya Viv kiss kiss

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Also the technological jesus bit I just think that sounds bad ass.

Still you cannot deny the importance of the moon landing. It capped an incredibly... rough decade, not just for america but also the world. Armstrong called it " a giant leap for mankind", honestly it was a giant leap for Merica.

It sent powerful messages that good ol USA had whatever it tool to win the cold war. It was the peak of our progress and merica did it. Not only did america gain a new found pride in America, the world did as well. It was a powerful event if we believe the value history puts on it (I wasn't born yet :) ).

So all that being said the weight and importance it carried, what would you do, sacrifice, hide, or whatever for such a world stage advantage. Thats all I am saying it held incredible value, and people often do crazy shit to insure advantage. But again thats not a rational reason for anything just a great source of motive.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I'll do something no one else can seem to do and agree that you are correct. It has nothing to do with rational skepticism. See people was that so hard?

I appreciate the gesture dear, but made to assertion to prove correct here :)

Still you cannot deny the importance of the moon landing.

I cannot, agreed.

So all that being said the weight and importance it carried, what would you do, sacrifice, hide, or whatever for such a world stage advantage. Thats all I am saying it held incredible value, and people often do crazy shit to insure advantage. But again thats not a rational reason for anything just a great source of motive.

And that's why understanding the science involves shows it would be impossible to actually stage. Also, wouldn't another motive be to do what you said you were going to do?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

And that's why understanding the science involves shows it would be impossible to actually stage. Also, wouldn't another motive be to do what you said you were going to do?

Very true, the expressed motive and the real one (only in my behind the curtain look at how things work) are not always the same. I feel doing what they said they were gonna do was secondary, and only because it was needed to accomplish the bigger goals. Maybe like this

Motive 1. All the fun stuff, the motive of those facilitating and funding such a thing

Motive 2. The objective, the motive of those carrying it out, and making it possible through concept and execution.

I could refer back to the manhattan project, and the possible different intentions of many people involved.

I think fukitol who had the second post on here made a good point, there is probably a mix of truth and fiction. Some of the pics have some issues. They may have staged some aside from the actual moon landing.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    think fukitol who had the second post on here made a good point, there is probably a mix of truth and fiction. Some of the pics have some issues. They may have staged some aside from the actual moon landing.

That assumes that someone qualified to weigh the evidence has done so and assigned value. What specific evidence do you believe lends itself towards that view? What pictures have issues and what are those issues?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

lol

Always found the crosshair pics peculiar, but probably a product of over exposure.
    The "c" on the rock really has no explanation, although it could just be random and not man made.
    There is an interesting Apollo 17 photo that shows a still packaged moon rover, and tracks, this is kinda odd.
    also the black and white feed, would they not have recorded color film (maybe not for the live feed, but for the record?)
    There are more people who get crazy over shadows and lighting, but i have no clue about this madness, so I'll leave that one alone.

Also there are just too many nazi's and freemasons involved lol!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Where is the color footage? someone please tell me! I bet the aliens that told them to get the eff off their moon took it lol

Stan Lebar holds the two cameras that were used on the Apollo 11 missions. The camera on the left was a color camera that transmitted live color television inside the Apollo 11 command module. The camera on the right side of the photo shows the camera that transmitted live video of the Apollo 11 astronaut's moonwalks. Credit:NASA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit