Financial Help.

by Yizuman 150 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Yizuman, seeing as your hours at Wal Mart have been cut, could you go and get another part time job at another store in Retail? I've worked at two part time jobs for the last 5 years; I really like the one but it was only part time. Rather than give it up, I got an additional job. Check out the stores......especially this time of year they should be really busy and will need the extra help.

As for your bank, they shouldn't want to forclose if you've only missed one payment. If they do, I would strongly recommend switching to another bank. If you explain your situation to them try to come to an agreement, they should be willing to help you through this.

I would also recommend trying to get some sort of disability compensation from the government. I'm not sure how much that pays in the USA but something is better than nothing.

Good luck.

• JH
    JH

If you were an active dub, would they help you? When I lost my job in 1992 I thought that the brothers would give me cleaning contracts, but NO they didn't give a damn. You see your real friends when your in need.

• Buster
    Buster

Yiz,

Come on now, you have got to try harder than that. Just to be fair, I did go back and reread your posts on your first thread. Nope, nary a hint of financial troubles - just like all the others.

How is your tone supposed to be, you ask? I can tell you right now, that if I was on the verge of being tossed into the street, good sense of hearing or not, I would not have had time to be posting friendly little notes on the internet. Anything I did would be firmly centered around attacking the problem: earning money, talking with creditors, soliciting social services ... that stuff.

But I'll tell you what. I'm pretty sure the scriptures day something about donations. Something to do with giving and receiving ten-fold. So, you need a couple hundred bucks? Why don't you send me a cool crisp twenty, and then trust in God?

• Valis
    Valis

One hopes that this is not the case, but usefull information nonetheless..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Simon
    Simon

Yizuman

People in the past have come on here and tried to solicit funds, hence the scepticism with your post.

In the short time that you have been online on these forums (just a few days) you have already decided to create duplicate accounts and insult me over something that I presume you know very little about:

See Simon? See how your ego driven attitude has gotten you so far?
    Anyway, I can take it like a man when it comes to reading a post containing profanity. I don't gripe, jump up & down screaming like a cry baby like Simon does. I don't let it bother me.
    Simon is wrong and look at the moderation tag he has for himself, he calls himself the "Supreme One". There's ego being said here.

I'm not for censorship, but I sure dead am against Nazi like control in a message board. Especially when one like Simon who gets off on telling people how peeps like us should behave on a message board like this.

I play Everquest and I visit a Everquest EzBoard called The Safehouse. The censorship there is just as bad as I have ever seen. Total Nazi like control there.

So I have a preference to a board like the Necromancer Board which isn't a EzBoard, but there is no censorship at all.

Simon, you'll never win in a arguement like this and deleting their posts w/o informing the poster what was wrong. Reborn was willing to edit his own posts. That's a fair compromise. No, you had to be a jerk by deleting his post instead.

You won't win with total censorship with that ego attitude like yours.

Personally, I don't believe your story and would not send you money - for a start I find it hard to believe that a retailer is cutting back on hours at the beginning of the busiest period of the year, but that is only my opinion ... I am just an ego driven cry baby nazi jerk after all ...

If you are genuinely in financial difficulties then you should explore all the charities mentioned as they are in a better position to offer practical help.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Hi Yiz,

Just a couple of questions before I send you some money.

How many mortgage payments are you behind on?

How long have you been deaf?

Thanks,

Syrup M. Titious

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Considering most states have laws about eviction, meaning they need a court order to do it, you have more then 3 days. Forclosures also take much longer than 3 days. Go give plasma, they pay you to give plasma. Plus it would cost your landlord more money to evict you then taking small ammounts of the 179 dollars.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Unfortunately, Yizuman has decided to be a TROLL...HOW SAD, Yizuman...

Spanner

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Simons a Nazi? LOL! He`s one of the easiest going people on this board,and a dam good host..Banks don`t reposess homes for missing a mortgage payment.After 3 missed payments they may think about it,and they will give you time to sell your home..It could take them a year to get you out of that house..Give blood,collect pop bottles and beer cans off the side of the road..$179.00 is not hard to raise with a little effort..Your story is just not believable..And be nice to Simon,LOL!...OUTLAW

• sf
    sf

Yizuman,

I'm curious as to why you did not link your informative site for the others whom are deaf, as you are:

http://home.earthlink.net/~yizuman/

I see that you, uh, yahoo too.

Perhaps a chat sometime soon, yes?

It appears too, that you've been in 'this' dilema for sometime, with no 'relief' in sight. Perhaps that will change soon, for the better.

Welcome ABoard, sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit