Salvadoran JW house cleaner STOLD my homemade JAM

by Cappuccino OC 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Cappucino:

They have 3 children that I'm endeared with. IT's not the kids fault that their parents are JW. The kids need to be fed & if I call Welfare they'll loose their food stamp benefits.

I'm really sorry that children are involved, it makes the situation suck even worse. However, the parents' behaviour is not your problem, you have to make them own their own problems and behaviour. You aren't really helping the kids if you look the other way, you're helping the parents teach the kids that the way of life that they are learning - to steal from other people and cheat the system - is an acceptable way of life, and they'll grow up perpetuating that behaviour. When there are children involved in a situation like this, Social Services or Children's Aid might recommend temporary foster care while the parents get their situation sorted out. It just might be the biggest favor those kids ever get, to remove them from the home for a while.

Love, Scully

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Scully,

Three years ago I did an intership with Child protection services. They will only remove children when the children are in danger. CPS won't classify their parents behaviour (stealing) as endangerment to the kids lives.

What makes me upset is that they don't have any "goals" in life besides the JW goals (preaching).

I worked either full-time or part-time while I obtained my bachelors degree (and raising my daughter on my own.)

I'm now attending graduate school; and my loans are$18,500 per year. (graduate school is 2 years) a total of 37,000. I guess it's not fair that some people can live off of the government.

Okay, you do make sense I'll let welfare know & they can decide what they'll do with them. I'll send them copies of the payment "checks" ; & also forward them a copy of the police report.

Capp

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Hi everyone,

Scooter girl is sending my grandma some of her homemade blueberry jam. Not only is my grandma getting blackberry jam but also blueberry jam!

YOu guys are all amazing!

Capp

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Scootergirl you Rock!

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

I spoke to my grandmother today; she received La Capra's (a poster on this forum) yesterday (Wednesday).

My grandma was sooooo happy. She already tried it. She said it DEELICIOUSSSS!

La Capra my grandma LOVED your homemade blackberry jam.

Thank you; Mil Gracias from 83 year old grandma & me

Capp

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Capp.......I won't be able to get to the post office until Tues or Wednesday this next week, so please tell you grandmother to watch for another jar in the mail. Maybe give her a "heads up" about who it is from so she isn't concerned about getting this from a stranger!

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

No worries Scooter Girl,

there is no hurry.

Bless your heart,

Capp

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Scootergirl,

My grandma received her 4 jars of jam from you. She was so excited.

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!

Capp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit