Salvadoran JW house cleaner STOLD my homemade JAM

by Cappuccino OC 77 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Capp.......please check your email.

• gumby
    gumby

She's not stealing. It's like with sex....it's OK if you only put in....."the red part".

• Mulan
    Mulan

What a beautiful thing to do!

I dreamed about this last night, Capp. I dreamed I called the husband of that gal, and represented myself as an attorney, and used all kinds of official legal language. He got the jam back fast. Great dream.

• Scully
    Scully

That's a great dream, Mulan!! I had a similar one too!! Let me just say that Judge Judy kicked a lot of dub-butt!!

Love, Scully

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I think it's a big deal. It's a shame this happened and seeing that she admitted taking them I would try to get them back.

I'm not sure about calling the police over this, *even though it was for a special person*.

But, I'll tell you this, I'd never let that person in my home again. If they steal from you once, they'll do it again!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Mulan, great dream!

Gosh, I hope you don't hate me over being ugly in that last post on the other thread. I feel bad about getting all heated up. I think I'll stay off that subject!

I hope you don't think I'm this mean ol person that's hateful. I'm not really that kind of person. I just let my emotions get away with me on that thread!

I'm sorry about that!

• Beans
    Beans

When me and my sister were teenagers and she was and still is a JW, she had a part time job and stole something from the store every week. I mean she ripped them off royally!

Now a few months back she returned a blender to Costco and kept some of the attachments deliberatly!

Last week she was telling me that her son is a klepto and made a comment wondering if he got this from me, my jaw dropped man. So I reminded her of her sticky fingers! She shut up pretty fast!

Oh the beauty of it all! Yes just repent and everything will be OK!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

I'm sorry - my statement was pretty vague ; but, please note

La capra isn't the salavadoran JW who stole my jam;

she is one of us on this forum and she's the one mailing my grandma some of her "special home made black berry jam".

Mulan,

The worst thing is that I have to keep seeing this JW house cleaner. She lives less than a block away from me. When I turn into my street I have to drive by where she currently lives.

I enjoy having beautiful dreams. That must've been a cool dream. I've had a couple of those dreams. Then I wake up with a big smile in my face.

LOL, Scully;

I'm filling the report today & then I send the letter to the editor.

It will be enphasizing La Capra's ( poster on this forum who replaced the jam) good deeds.

La Capra has never met my grandma or me; yet, she offered (free of charge) to send my grandma some of her homemade blackberry jam.

Then I'll add to my letter how & who stole my jam. With the X-mas spirit comming up, I'm thinking that they will probably publish it.

I can try to also get it printed in the University's newspaper. That would reach 14,000 students.

Tinker bell,

Don't worry. I wanted to hear everyone's opinion. I wanted to know what to do. I know you are a kind & loving poster/human. I was so upset last week at that lady that I couldn't "think". All of your comments helped me to feel better & confirmed that what she did was wrong.

Beans,

Oh that's awful; I'm sorry. Is she an active JW? What's a Klepto? The repent thing is a joke; b/c some ppl could repeat the same sin many many many times!

Capp

Capp

Edited by - Cappuccino OC on 26 November 2002 8:58:40

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Kleptomaniac

n : someone with an irrational urge to steal in the absence of an economic motive

Source: WordNet 1.6, 1997 Princeton University

I really hope you nail this woman to the wall. If you need, I could come up and have a talk to this womans husband for you Cap. :D

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Okay,

I've checked my cupboards and several of my "Princess House" baking collection is missing.

I keep my favorite things in their "original" boxes; I have 3 baking dishes missing. My pie dish, my square reg. cake dish, & the next size up. My boxes are in the cubboards; but they are empty.

I'm glad that I agreed on filling a report. I have insurance and that is the only way that the insurance will replace them. The jam crook can deal with my insurance & Ceasar's law on her own.

By the way, she's not denying that she took them. She just doesn't understand she stole them because her definition of stealing is differnt than ours. She'll have to explain that to the police.

Capp

Edited by - Cappuccino OC on 26 November 2002 11:52:6

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit