HELLO? HELLO? "ALL" SIGN IN???????

by waiting 205 Replies latest jw experiences

• waiting
    waiting

awe..........just saw this thread while looking in the Statistics (thanks Simon).........

so many great people!

free your mind, your ass will follow ---your friend bernard

so many great thinkers!

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Hi my name is Old Crow Woman from the land of frozen TundraVisit My Mail Stamp!. What is Minnie-soda. As Mustang would say. The extention of Canada. It's in Minnie-nowhere as a co-worker would say.Visit Smiley Central! No actually its Minneapolis.

Let see before jw land I was a hippie. A rebel without a cause. No I participated in the anti-war movementVisit Smiley Central!. My family thought I went to the farside. Which is where I had been most of my life.Visit Smiley Central! I really was'nt out of characterVisit Smiley Central!.

I was in jw land for 14 yrs. Which my family thought I had gone over the edgeVisit Smiley Central!. DA'ed my

self and been out for 21 yearsVisit Smiley Central!It's been a rollor coaster ride. In a good way.Visit Smiley Central! I get to smell the flowers.

Anyway I wrote this piece cause I di'dnt want to go into the discertation on abusive matters. Sometimes I just want to skim over issues in life. Maybe as time goes on I will add more to the piece of my lifeVisit Smiley Central!

OCW

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hello I'm brummie, I'm new here and an angel to boot....not.

I just wanted to get on waitings thread.

• waiting
    waiting

I know a lot of posters on this thread have come & gone - but that shows one truth of a good internet forum.............people come & go as they please.

Particularily for xjw's - this is a fascinating freedom, if we don't like this forum.....go to another. Make your own, watch more tv, whatever.

OCW - we've ALL enjoyed your posts around here - glad you're around.

Brummie, I read that you were from a place called Brum or Brumme? Thus, the name, eh? Wherever you're from - you're a welcomed person around here.....and other forums too.

Thanks for joining in..............

waiting

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

The furry fellow is from Brumajum. Maybe he's an escapee from Dudley Zoo??

Hey, Brum - Do you know Dave Hill?

• Brummie
    Brummie

Fe203, lol, they wouldnt allow me in Dudley Zoo. I do know Dave Hill, I became aquainted with him & his wife during Wolverhampton conventions while working on the car parks. His children had the same hairstyle as his, crooked fringe etc. I havent seen them for years.

Thanks waiting ((( ))))

Have to rush off line

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit