Why I don't Want children

by LuckyLucy 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

You can take the JW out of the Kingdom Hall but you can't take the Kindgdom hall out of the JW!!

Funny when the pot calls the kettle black, eh?

Good grief. Don't waste your time Xena. You are right. You have a beautiful child and she does make the world a better place with her own existence. As it is a better place with your existence as well. I hope my child/ren someday will be the same. "The world is beyond repair"? I'd say that's a matter of opinion.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Xena...since i do not have children..
    I have much more time to help more children!!
    I go to children's hospitals and give them toys and play with them.
    I work with handicap children and I help my neighbors with their children.
    Yes...I guess you could say i am selfish..because i get great pleasure in making a child feel more worthy!
    BTW...why don't you jump on the people that agree with me...especially the ones that have children!!

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Our lives,indeed our world,is what we make of it.Like Xena,I hope my kids can change the world...I know they can,if they learn to be kind and generous and positive and cooperative.And if they learn leadership.As JW's,we were taught followership,I think.

Cowboy

• Xena
    Xena

I am sorry you are feeling jumped on Lucy....you posted a comment and I am commenting back to you. lol it's called a discussion....if you didn't want or expect input why did you start the thread?

I am glad you have more time to help others, it's a worthy way to spend your time. I also spend time with children, having a child kinda forces me to

Thank you Billy, I think Bubbles is a pretty special kid too....lol course I am a bit pre-judiced!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm curious Lucy, how old are you?

• larc
    larc

Lucy, as Realist and Xena have pointed out, this is not the worst time in history. In fact, it is the best time in mankind's history. You should check the facts. I feel very sorry for you and your doom and gloom outlook. Your perspective, simply does not match reality. So far, you have called us selfish, hypocrites, and our thinking is a residual from our JW days. I take offense at your name calling. Certainly your view of the state of the world is a residual of the JW thinking that many of us have over come.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

34 years old..Xena...you never aswered my question...why single me out...you should be upset with the people that have children and agree with me. This is a discussion board..you are allowed to talk to the other posters.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

oh larc..can't you come up with something original?? I have heard that one too many times here.

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Um,Lucy...It's your thread,aren't we supposed to be replying to you?

Cowboy

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

You new here cowboy? check out some threads ...we all talk to eachother...just imagine we are all in one room and where talking to eachother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit