Xmas xchange present(s) arrived safely........

by scootergirl 459 Replies latest jw friends

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Mine was posted today,U.S.A bound,so I hope the air traffic controllers dont go on strike.

Take care,

Rich.

• shera
    shera

LOL,well ...I read mouthy opened her gifts..I had to as well...

A beautiful picture frame and I'm going to put my babies pic in it.Some yummie chocolate ...mmmmm I love chocolate!!

Floating star candles and christmas sent stuff...lol son't know how to spell the dang word.

Thanks again Termite....

That chocloate isn't going to last long here.....

Edited by - shera on 28 November 2002 18:14:36

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

hahaha shera......just couldn't wait, could ya? LOL........

christy of the "can't wait long before opening a gift" either class

• shera
    shera

I was eyeballing them all night.

• termite 35
    termite 35

...and there I was innocently answering you on the other thread you posted, proudly telling you how well you were doing, holding out like a good girl should;

and all the time you were letting temptation into your life , unwrapping,in public ; with no hint of remorse or shame...you're brazen Shera, brazen.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

<---------waiting to see how long Termite waits to open her other two presents from me! LOL.......you know you have the "go ahead" from me......anytime is fine! LOL

(you did know that the fudge sauce is a topping for ice cream, right? or, if you want, you can just warm it up and eat it w/a spoon too! LOL )

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

My gift was sent out last week. It should be there any min. now. Hope she likes it but in case she doesn't it can be exchanged up until January 15th.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

boohoo almost two weeks and still no news if it has arrived - still hoping it gets there cuz it hasn't come back yet.

• shera
    shera

Yep Brazen is moi....

Well,thanks again.It was nice of you. I'll be putting them under my tree when I put it up,ecept the chocolate.Won't last.

(slapping shera's hands for being in a cheery,christmas spirit too early)

Edited by - shera on 28 November 2002 22:37:42

• shera
    shera

My secert giftee,can open as soon as you get your as well.If you want that is ,if you can hold out .....(whispering...open it,open it,open it)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit