Prisca

by refiners fire 62 Replies latest jw friends

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Just remember hateful attacks are only enjoyed by those who love the taste of hate. The rest ignore them and they have no affect. Basically, never think that such attacks are recruiting people against you. Most people, like myself, don't even pay attention to any of them.

One bit of advice though ...

"Stop responding to them, as this only keeps it going and going and going and makes you look bad in the end as well"

Most people attack others to hurt or cause further problems. When you respond, you help them to achieve their goals. If you do not respond, they feel foolish in their attacks. Especially if they are the only ones doing it.

I would also like to add, that I think the universe teaches us lessons all the time. When we do not figure out what it is trying to say, sometimes we feel like someone is kicking us when we are down. When in reality, the universe it trying to just get us moving along in life.

My thought

Dragon

• seven006
    seven006

Prisca,

Just let me know and I will beat both of them up. Not that I would particularly do it just for you, I just like beating guys up. I haven't been on the board for a week or so, so I don't exactly know who you are talking about but from what I gather I have an idea who the two are that are causing you all the problems.

If that damn Bill Bowen or Ray Franz give you any more shit I will kick the bajezus out of both of them.

Take care and go give Refiners a pinch on the butt for me.

Dave

• butalbee
    butalbee
    Take care and go give Refiners a pinch on the butt for me.

That goes double for me too.

• Nikita
    Nikita

(((((((((((((Prisca)))))))))))))

Nikita

• Mackin
    Mackin

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Big hugs for Prisca}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

What can I say? This thread shows that most everyone here thinks your a pretty cool person. I personally think your ab fab.

Don't let the turkeys get you down.

Edited because I can't even spell my own name

Mackin.

Edited by - Mackin on 31 October 2002 15:54:59

• Princess
    Princess

Hugs from me too Prisca! ((((((((Prisca))))))))

I think you are very cool.

Rachel

• DJ
    DJ

I have no idea what's going on here...lol.......but ((((((((((((((((Prisca))))))))))))))) to hell with them..... Whatever that means, anyway Love, Dj

• Mulan
    Mulan

Prisca..........I admire your guts and your honesty. Usually the things you post are RIGHT ON, and are things I would say if I had the nerve.

((((((((((((((((((Prisca)))))))))))))))))

• bigboi
    bigboi

Prisca,

I hope the events of the last few days haven't gotten u down. The accusations certain ppl normally make against u are so far from what I see you post on the board, that I normally dismiss em. I have no idea why they have it out for ya, but I think it says plenty about the strength of a person who stands up to the kind of abuse you've experienced.

Keep doin ya thing girl and keep ya head up!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

And there you go dear sister.

Not everyone hates you. It is easy to think all are against you when, evereywhere you go you have a couple of yapping dogs on your heels and noone else ever kicks them away from biting your heels. Most of the people here are by standers when there is disagreement. But never forget, just because they remain silent does not mean they agree with your attackers. Of course, there is a tendancy, if an accusation is repeated often enough, for people to start to believe that it must be true.Study of propaganda demonstrates this to be so. The effects of continual criticism against you and silence on behalf of those who support you has a great and damaging effect within this medium. This is what makes it necessary to retaliate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit