Prisca

by refiners fire 62 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Well Prisca,

I have ALWAYS liked you.......and still do.

Some posters here play the safe side and do not get involved in things that could get them rebuttles.....like Ozzie. I never see him in heated debates and all seem to respect him.

Your not him and neither am I. I jump in when something hits me wrong and vocalize myself....so do you. Nothing wrong with that. But...being that type of person we get in hot water more so.

I have to agree with Simon..........just let it go. Say your piece....then......let it go.

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

I have always enjoyed your posts

Keep your chin up

Cheers

Jem

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

((((Prisca))))

Totally unfair. Two grown men picking on a defenseless young woman.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Prisca,

I was not aware that you are being attacked. I know, and others on this forum know, what kind of person you are. I feel badly that somebody would be so cruel to you. Hold your head high. Many of us know your true worth.

Love,

Robyn

• Angharad
    Angharad

Dont let it get to you Prisca , I know its hard though

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

(((((Prisca))))) I missed the fight again,just looking through the aftermath.

Like Danny said,she was here before the rest of us,minding her own business.Prisca was one of the very first people on this site to offer me any sort of friendship or support.Since then I've watched her goaded beyond belief,by several posters here and gone.Seems it's alright for them to speak their mind,but not alright for her???Yeah,maybe she sometimes shoots first and asks questions later-at this point,I can't blame her.I'd do the same thing.

Prisca's always been a friend,and I'm sorry I haven't spoke my mind on this before now.Whether or not anyone cares what I think,I think it's time I said it.She doesn't deserve all this crap,and it's time it stopped.

Cowboy

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Prisca,

Sorry to hear you have been put thru the blender by a couple of posters.....I had the opportunity recently of being the bunt of some mis-information about me.....it hurt...but then I realized that the people who really KNEW me... well they knew better....and if other people couldn't see thru the lies and inunendo and wanted to believe badly of me...well that was THEIR issue, not mine.

I also try to remember that when people stoop to personal insults about appearance or things above and beyond the words you have posted, it says a lot more about them then it does about you. And what is says isn't very nice...

I have always found you to be a warm caring person with her own style I don't always agree with you lol and yes sometimes I think you just need to "let it go" baby! But regardless everyone deserves to be treated with respect even if you disagree with them.

I understand the stress also of dealing with the anniversary of a loved one and my heart goes out to you.....chin up kiddo..this too will pass! Shoot me an email sometime if you feel inclined to talk...

Di

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((Prisca))))))))))))))))))))) Hang in there girl!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

(((((Prisca)))))

You have my vote and support. We have only spoken a couple times, but you were always friendly to me. Sorry that some gentlemen desire to slander you. They remiind me of guys in school that couldn't score with a girl.

Lew W

• waiting
    waiting
    Two grown men picking on a defenseless young woman.

LOL! I think not! I know this was said with kindness in mind..........but surely:

1. On the net, when words are our communications, not our size .........a woman can stand up to any man. Or vice versa.

2. I've heard it called "playing the Gender Card" and it doesn't apply on the net.........as we are only our words.

3. Prisca defenseless? Get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for what's going on? Really don't know.........but Prisca sends me jokes - and I always enjoy them. And I think Simon's got a very good point, Prisca. It is hard not to respond, but I'm assuming that people who've read the contestants' posts in the past can decipher what's happening.

Thanks for the jokes you send - and you make a lot of good comments too, Prisca. Don't forget that - perhaps even build further on that "firm foundation"? Damned WT words will haunt me endlessly!

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit