Prisca

by refiners fire 62 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Prisca, I'm on my 4th glass of wine........so I'm beyond treading carefully....but ever so smiley!

Tina ain't so bad - in fact, many of her posts and information are outstanding. She's sent me to websites I knew nothing about - and appreciated greatly. Tina & I have actually agreed more than disagreed, but alas, our disagreements have been more readable.

Trauma Hound? Don't know him really. But anybody with the name "Charlie" who helps abuse victims can't be that bad, eh? Rather fussy, though, eh?

Imbue? Really don't know her well.

Farkel? Grumpy genius. Dated a guy named Doug once......'nuf said. Omg! I married the son of a bitch! Gawd! What wine won't do to to brain cells!

Uncle Bruce? Well, anybody who goes on a walkabout (or somesuch) needs a damned big hug, imho.

What I'm trying to say with my wine.......y'all have some fine points - and many people like you...and them. You have the capabilities to take the High Road...I've seen it.

You take care - you're worth it. Btw, the picture Imbue put up of you? Actually was a very good picture.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Actually was gonna edit the above, but what the hell......"tis easier to ask for forgiveness than to get permission."

Lol.......I actually didn't realize the reason Farkel & I don't see eye to eye till now........I was MARRIED to a friggin' Doug for 12 looooong, miserable, years! Not that they're even similiar to each other....but that damned subconscious suggestion, eh?

If that bastard would EVER die.....I'll buy everyone a bottle of wine! Not talking about Farkel, btw.

If I've offended anyone....will apologize in the morning!

waiting & wine

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    If that bastard would EVER die.....I'll buy everyone a bottle of wine! Not talking about Farkel, btw.

lol

Hmmm South Carolina aint so far loads gun and blows dust off of wine glass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit