Prisca

by refiners fire 62 Replies latest jw friends

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hey Refiners:

I feel that with certain ppl, Prisca might do better just ignoring them. No matter what she says, it's evident that they will always dog her. I for one knew who the better person was when someone threatened to out her awhile bakk on the board. He did this with no censure whatsoever from the rest of his group and that showed who possessed the real integrity in the whole mess.

Edited by - bigboi on 31 October 2002 16:6:52

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Refiner's,

What you say is so true.

Most communities and oganizations suffer greatly because of the 'silent' majority. Within the wt society it a common everyday occurence. Elder's meet and discuss, with only a few outspoken taking the lead, resulting in the timid or 'silent' members aquiescence.

I remember these quiet/silent one's would often say what they really thought. only later after the meeting, in the confines of private conversation. It was damn frustrating, when and if they had of spoken up, it may well have turned the decision's made 180 degree's. Same holds true in the matter of politics and voting.

Danny

Ps Prisca you already know how I feel.

• Sentinel
  • Xena
    Xena

You stand your ground...make your point...and then you walk away cause there comes a time when you have to realize it isn't doing anyone any good....

As for the silent majority, perhaps they have seen what happens to people who oppose the vocal minority and have neither the time nor the energy to invest in the ensuing flame war....lol not to mention the thick hides and nerves of steel required!

Just my opinion of course....

Edited by - Xena on 31 October 2002 17:23:52

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Oh poor little prissy poo ..

I hope i'm not one of those "gentlemen" you're refering too. (do you ever talk straight? lol.) sorry to rain on your parade sweatheart but, like Simon and many others i see your endless fighting and backstabbing and i just wonder out loud and ask "why do you do it?

cheers, front stabbing "independent" unclebruce

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

UncleBruce,

You have changed. You don't sound like the UB I used to know.

Why?

IW

• gumby
    gumby

Prisca,

Your supposed to butt in about now and thank all us guys who still just love ya ta death. Where you at gal? Hope you ain't been crying too much to type. Bet you smiling at work with the hugs!

Well you deserve them! I for one didn't know how much you have done with so many here. You have contributed to the aid of many. Perhaps this little war worked out for the good of you getting a pat on the back for your efforts. God knows we ALL need it from time to time. I'm learning sometimes good comes out of bad.....but....I ain't saying God was in on it either.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    i see your endless fighting and backstabbing and i just wonder out loud and ask "why do you do it?

Prisca, as a friend, I will ask you not to respond. The bait can rot as far as I am concerned...it does not need to be taken hook line and sinker.

We will not think less of you for NOT responding and keep in mind that Simon can eliminate attacks if the respondent does NOT retaliate.

~Beck~

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Beck,

Is this really UncleBruce? I don't recognize him from these posts,

IW

• TR
    TR

Refiner,

And there you go dear sister

Are you still a 'hovah?

Dave,

You kick Bill and Ray's ass, I'll kick yours.

Prisca,

As long as you keep teasing me with that "come hither" pic of yours, I'll not like you.

TR- of the kick-ass klass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit