Prisca

by refiners fire 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Pete2
    Pete2

But Bigboi -- "wanker" implies they have something to wank. And these guys, well, the only thing they have to beat -- is a keyboard

bigboi wrote: "Personally, I think wanker was a more than apt description."

the best to you guy!

the enigmatic Pete2

Edited by - Pete2 on 3 November 2002 12:27:46

• Solace
    Solace

Prisca,

I dont know how you do it, you must be a tough cookie dealing with all this crapp.

I think it just boils down to certain people just not getting along. I know its hard but maybe those individuals should just avoid eachother and let it go.

There is one thing I have a very hard time with.

When some people here have a disagreement with someone, they cant just talk directly to the person they are quarreling with and settle it. Sometimes "certain ones" like to bring bits of information out for the world to see in hopes of getting others to despise the person they arent getting along with. Also, if you dont happen to agree with their views on this individual or agree to hate the same person they hate, you automatically become that persons "follower" or "groupie".

Just because I choose not to hate or be openly rude to people does not give anyone reason to slam me or call me someones follower.

Puhlease, we arent in high school anymore.

• sf
    sf

Lee, is this 'UB' here, in this thread, you?

sKally

• minimus
    minimus

Sometimes people just like to initiate wars to feed their own ego. If a person doesn't take another's crap, they are either villified or praised. Some children here need to give up their obsession to always be in control. Some play the big bullies to the hilt, until they get a dose of their own medicine and then whine and get their friends to pick on people. They just need to stop blaming everything or everyone else for their lot in life and get on with a real life.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I was on a plane when this thread was up. I'm sorry i missed it.

Please credit us with the intelligence to decide for ourselves what people are like and trust us to make the correct decision.

Excellent advice. I should take this advice myself.

Prisca was one of the very first people on this site to offer me any sort of friendship or support. Since then I've watched her goaded beyond belief, by several posters here and gone. Seems it's alright for them to speak their mind, but not alright for her???Yeah, maybe she sometimes shoots first and asks questions later-at this point, I can't blame her. Id do the same thing.

I feel the same way. And not only that but even though Prisca and me have had may be 1 or 2 slight disagreements in the past. It was left at exactly that and nothing more. It in no way interfered with our ability to be friends and respect each other. That says a whole lot to me about a person.

• LB
    LB

Prisca and I have always gotten along. But that's probably because we're both really hot, right?

right?

RIGHT???

• kelpie
    kelpie

(((((((((Prisca))))))))))))))

I haven't really known you on the board that long but I am pretty sure I know who you are from our old circuit...

I am sorry to hear of all the crap that you going through.. If you need time out you are welcome to come and stay at my place (in her best dennis the mennis voice)....

Love Kim

• waiting
    waiting

Dear LB,

Prisca and I have always gotten along. But that's probably because we're both really hot, right?

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! You're so cute (and so is the latest picture I've seen of Prisca too)!

Taking the High Road ain't so bad. When I don't slide off of it, I do ok. (That's for Prisca, btw.)

Take care y'all!

waiting

• Prisca
    Prisca

Plum - would you believe I don't even remember the disagreements? I don't care either - it doesn't affect our friendship ((((((plum)))))

LB - I think you're the coolest

Kelpie - You think you might remember me from the circuit??? There's a scary thought LOL

Waiting - I really admire you, have I ever told you that? I appreciate your advice and I do try to follow it, though I don't always suceed Love ya (((((((waiting))))))

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

*hands Prisca a wild yellow rose*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit