JanG - You're a Legend!

by Beck_Melbourne 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Oh my God!!

I just heard this today, I am so sad. I love Jan so much, she will be missed.

Randy Watters

• Rational Witness
    Rational Witness

Jan, you are one of the caring ones. Your acts of compassion and kindness will not be forgotten.

Peace,
    RW

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

I've just read some of Jan's posts. Although I have never met her in person, it is obvious that she always put other people first. Kind, loving and caring. My sincere condolences to Jan's family and many friends.

Spanner

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Ohmigawd! I just received one of her little newsletter-type emails a day or so ago. She always had such great information. She will be missed.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Condolences to JanG's family and friends.

She will be missed. She had a great impact on many people.

Hugs,

j2bf

ps thank you kendragon for posting that "dash". It was beautiful.

• Salud
    Salud

Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow, I am diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain, I am the gentle autumn's rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush, I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight, I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there, I did not die.

Author Unknown

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Kenpodragon, thanks for sending " Dash" .

Spanner

• docpalo
    docpalo

I read the sad news quickly this morning before I took off for the day. To say the least it placed a serious damper on the rest of my day. Jan was a wonderful person and we all will be hard pressed to find someone to take her place what with all the wonderful and caring things she did in her life. It was especially uncanny for I had just read an e-mail from her the night before. My deepest condolences to her family. Rest In Peace my dear friend. Mark H. Palo

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Sad news indeed. My sincerest heartfelt condolences to the family and loved ones

Lew W

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

wow that was beautiful Salud.....

Ven

Edited by - VeniceIT on 22 October 2002 15:37:7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit