JanG - You're a Legend!

by Beck_Melbourne 82 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

This is sad

• onacruse
    onacruse

Just recently I began receiving e-mails from JanG, and I enjoyed each and every one of them.

I had no idea who he/she was. Now that I do know, I feel the loss all the more.

My condolences to all her family and friends.

Craig

Edited by - onacruse on 22 October 2002 10:5:5

• Jesika
    Jesika

I can't go there, I wish I could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I send my LOVE to her family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jes

• mouthy
    mouthy

I knew Jan I met her at Pa in 1990-the year I gave my testimony- I took a JW with me that year & Jan spoke to her. It was THAT info ( with many others) that helped my friend come back an EX J.W.

I have Jans Testimony on tape--very funny- I am sorry for her family for their loss. But away to Go Jan!!!!!!!!! Your REALLY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope I wont be long behind ya girl...You helped SO MANY!!!!

Rest Now !! Enjoy the scenery

Grace Gough

I am not sure you may get her testimony on http://www.jwinfoline.com/Page/audio.htm

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

This is sad. I will miss her emails and spirit she had toward others. She will be missed but remembered.

Scorpion

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

Oh, I am so saddened to hear this. My condolences to her family and friends.

• Mulan
    Mulan

How sad! I saw Jan's post on Sunday, and thought "how nice that she is posting here again, after several months."

She used to email to my late cousin, Sharon, everyday, giving her comforting words, to help her through her treatments. She never told her she was ill too. I know it meant so much to Sharon, for someone so far away, to be thinking of her like that.

I'll miss her.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

So sad to here about Jan. My deepest condolenses to her family and friends. Love, Orangefatcat

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I did not know her, but my sincere condolences to her family and friends, may she rest in peace.

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Going to miss her. she has done so much work here helping XJWS here on line.

She was a regular poster in my egroup Christian XJWS.

I am so chocked up with tears.

I know she is in the arms of Jesus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit