Comments from Ray Franz re Bill Bowen

by Amazing 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Like Amazing, I also personally know Ray, although it has been years since he and I have had any communication. He was and is a true gentleman and I don't believe that anything would induce him to lie - or even stretch the truth.

Something is not right here obviously, and it looks like "divide and conquer" to me. I think we ought to drop it as a public matter, and discuss it with Bill personally.

My two cents.

francois

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hawkaw said to Bill Bowen,

I guess you have heard enough of the board on this and well ... sh!t does happen.

You do good work Bill Bowen .... a lot more than people know ..... and .... well sometimes things just get a little out of wack at times.

Hey Hawkaw, I know you've done good things, but please know this: for me and my family, we need t-r-u-t-h, we need h-o-n-e-s-t-y. We need it because we have given our blood believing the lies of stupid people who claimed to be leaders.

Bill Bowen MUST prove to be honest and truthful or he is nothing more than the same fools we have vowed no longer to follow!

IW

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Doesn't Mr. Franz have the right to feel, however he wants. Who cares if people do not agree, does that mean he has to be attacked for it. I don't agree with a lot that silentlambs does, but if someone attacked me for it. I would agree with even less, not more.

My thought

Dragon

• waiting
    waiting

Awe hell, Bill's done brilliant work. Bill flips at the mouth on occasion, and we snap back at him. Lord! This sounds more like a marriage, eh?

Franz has done brilliant work also. Franz doesn't flip at the mouth - so it seems. Just different styles.

Both good men. I hope Bill shows the gentleman side of himself (obviously it's there - or Sheila wouldn't hang around so long) and sets this matter to rest in a dignified way.

Anyway, thanks Amazing, for speaking with Ray Franz about this - hopefully peace will reign amongst the Big Dawgs once again, eh?

waiting

ps: TO BILL - there's a Myrtle Beach Shaggin' brewing AND a Texas two-step coming - both first weekend of November..........perhaps a chance to catch a little relaxation? Obviously, you and Sheila are very welcome........with your motorcycle.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Hampton- I just reread my response. I still did not see where I "put words" in Mr Franzes' mouth. Could you please clarify for my so that I can correct my post. It was not my intent to put words in anyones mouth.

I only was saying that Mr Franz has conducted himself as a gentlman throughout his ordeal. Even after having to start his life over at a retirement age. I respect him for the way he has conducted himself. In my opinion he had a lot more of a personal reason to be pissed off at the WT than Mr Bowen, who still has his home and his job. Mr Bowne freely took on his mission- Mr Franz was forced at an older age to re-start his life- but he has still held his dignity.

Where are the words I put in the mouth of Mr Franz??

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Bill said that Ray wrote the policies that protect molesters when he wasn't even there. What is wrong with people that they can't figure out the SIMPLEST of things??? MY GAWD! GEESH! or DUH... pick one what ever fits.

I'm glad I know how to READ!

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Waiting,

Awe hell, Bill's done brilliant work. Bill flips at the mouth on occasion, and we snap back at him.

No Waiting, this is not like that at all. This is betrayal. Bill Bowen has in his own mind risen so high that he now claims to be able to judge the hearts of others. This is wrong.

IW

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

"Was Mr Franz miss-quoted because Mr Franz saw through Mr Bowens true motivation and refused to offer support to silent lambs?"

Have you ever spoken with Mr Franz to know he feels this way?

My view on the whole matter is that I would perfer to hear it from Mr franz mouth.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Mr Bowen effectely quit the WT 13 months prior to being df'd. The problem is Mr Bowen is still a jw at heart. He believes in a religion that he does not believe in- no wonder he is confused.

Hampton- for clarifacation this post was not in any way connected to a response to your post- it was an added thought that had nothing to do with your post.

Edited by - kelsey007 on 9 October 2002 19:56:17

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Your watchtower training has taught you well in avoiding questions, looking forward to your edit.

I quess my next question would be if you were a counsler?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit