My Story.......

by Jesika 86 Replies latest jw experiences

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Jesika,

Thanks for sharing your life story experience here on the forum. It is so painful to read!

Please accept my warm hugs.

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Jes... what I feel right now is undescribable. So many memories it brings up for me in my own childhood being beaten, though never as severely as you. I am soooo sorry that all this has happened to you. I cannot even begin to image the pain that you have endured. You said earlier that you were not brave. I must disagree. It takes a great amount of bravery to not only live through what you have lived through, but also to relive your experiances in order to make yourself available to those who are going through the same thing as you did. So many people go through their lives blaming themselves for what happened and you have risen above that.

Many many many hugs for you Jes.

• lulu
    lulu

I have a lump in my throat now, I am sorry I read this story,. Murder is against the law., but taking all these monsters to court for Criminal or/and Civil Court is another matter. So find a solicitor who will work for a percentage say 60/40 and go and do it. It may save someone else. I know that you are unsure that there is a God, but I do, so may His loving arms be over you always.!! Oh!! Jesika!!.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Jesika

I read this for the 1rst time tonight. I know it's an old post, but I had NO idea of what you went through.

How did I feel when I read it?

Brought me to tears.

I know you've done considerably well since then, despite what you came from.

All I can say is: Rayzorblade is proud of you.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I was reading this again tonite.............forgot how "detailed" I got.................holy cow!!!!!!!!

I didn't know others had posted since this thread was gone for so long..........

Lulu.........thanx honey

Ray...............You know I love you bro!!!!

I must say............I can still read this and thank myself for writing it..........I am glad I wrote it.......and just feel all warm and fuzzy inside from all the love and support I got from writing it.....even though that was not my intention.

I love you guys so much and you all have been a BIG part of my healing process!!!!

Thanx again,

Love,

Jes

• cat1759
    cat1759

Jesika,

This story was intense and so horrible. I am glad you wrote it. There is a healing all on it's own when we write our experiences.

The things your parents put you through is terrifying. You are their child, flesh and blood and yet they treated you with no love. The trauma you had gone through was only compounded by the abuse you suffered by your parents.

A place and time so divine will be your rest when all is done. How far you have come through this life! In spite of your parents and the religion you made it!

You have so much to be proud of! No matter where life leads you now, you know the difference between love and hate on a personal scale.

Wishing you all the love this world has to offer for today and the coming years.

A real man to beat a young woman your age, heck any age is nothing but a coward. For your mom to watch then participate is even more dispicable. I would have taken a bat to my ex had he done that, love or no love. What the hell were they thinking?

Cathy

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

(((((((Jesika)))))))

This is a horrible story and terrible ordeal you endured!!! I can't imagine surving all of that! You are a strong person. I read this for the first time today! It makes me feel very sad for you with all that you went through, not only the sexual and physical abuse but, having to go to the meetings and be shunned as if something were wrong with you. All of the adults in that story should have been shunned, because they were supposed to protect you not blame you, you were only a child and teenager. Anyway, I hope you are at a far better place. I wish for your ongoing recovery. I know it takes a long time. I will PM you also. Thank you for being brave enough to share your story!

eisenstein

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    He raised his fist and I dont remember the ? now, but he didnt like the answer.

I can definately relate to this. I had a loss of memory many times when I was beaten. I wouldn't be able to remember why I was being beaten. I know that there were lots of times where it had nothing to do with my behaviour. I don't remember anything my mother was screaming at me when I was beaten.

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Wow! My heart goes out to Jessika. I am glad you that you have the inner strength to survive such things. If you ever need any help feel free to email me anytime.

Jeff S.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((Jessika)))

I've read your story , and hope that everything is ok for you now
    Wishe you all the love you need and more

I know you've posted it a long time ago but ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit