My Story.......

by Jesika 86 Replies latest jw experiences

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((Jesika)))))))))

Who would've imagined that the feisty little woman whom I met in Brooklyn had been through all that? Not only sexual abuse, but physical and emotional abuse from those entrusted with your care and keeping?

Well, honey, I was PROUD to have met you, and now I'm even prouder! I wish you peace and a life where happiness increases year after year after year.

out

and ((((((((Lin)))))))), too!

• Jesika
    Jesika

TR---i have wondered the same thing for yrs. Having a child of my own now, just the thought of it happening, much less me seeing it with my own eyes----I would be in prison for murder for sure!!!!

Lin----I know exactly what you mean, *passing Lin a beer*, funny you said that after I wrote this I got a beer for myself.

Out---thanx honey, loved meeting you and everyone too.

Well, gotta run guys I start my new job in an hr and have to get gas etc before I get there.

Hugs to all

Jes

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Sweet Jesika.

What an amazingly brave girl you are.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Jes I'm so sorry hun ((((HUGS))))!!!!!

Erica--good to see you too babe

I wonder how many from the march will start posting here now?????

Ven

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Love you Jesika. Bill

• JeffT
    JeffT

Remakable story. Thank you for having the courage to post it. If you want to e-mail me I have a story about something similar that I'm not at liberty to put on the board.

• nilfun
    nilfun

After reading your post, I could not shake the feeling
    that your father was indeed trying to kill you, because
    he could not break your spirit.

You held your head high, you survived.

((((Jesika))))

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

((((((((((Jessica))))))))))) Just when you think you heard the worst. My word, I was sick reading that and I can only imagine what it was like to grow up in HELL. I'm sorry for you being treated like that, but I am glad to hear your life is much better now and your dealing with it well. Take care girl.

CC

• nita6368
    nita6368

Jesika...

I am so sorry for all you have gone through...May you be blessed in your mission to help others.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Jesika:

I continue to be stunned at the horrific childhoods that some of those in the borg have had. It was painful for me to read your account because for many years I was clueless that anything like this happened in the so-called "spiritual paradise". I know that if any of my brothers had molested any of my daughters I would have kicked his butt. ( Yet, all of my "worldy" brothers would never have thought of something so evil and perverted. ) Then after kicking his can to the curb I would have called the police. It is unconscionable to me how your father yelled at you after you were molested by your uncle. Your Father's continued abuse of you was sickening and disturbing. And to think that after he cheated on his wife the only thing he was concerned about was reacquiring his position in the congregation shows that power is the true desire of many in the borganization.

As a father, it pains me that you didn't have a normal, loving upbringing that all little girls deserve. You deserved to be told that you were dear, loved, and precious by your parents, but you were treated with contempt. Instead of the congregation rallying aroung you they cast you out as someone undeserving of love, kindness, and decency. Thanks for sharing your very painful story, I know it must have been hard to write it down. The Shakita's send our love and support. Please know that not all those in the borg agree with the WT's cruel, cultish policies. The only reason I continue to be silent is because I don't want to lose my daughter to this religion.

Mr. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit