My Story.......

by Jesika 86 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thank you all for your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind hearing some of these things over and over!!! Thank you again.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Jesika,

off drugs and out of stripping by age 26--which is where I am now.

Congratulations for making truly remarkable changes in your life - and having a great son. No little accomplishment........no matter how short you are!

There are some wonderful books which might help you further along in putting a large peaceful barrier between you and your past. Reading has helped me so much. Not just for comfort - but for understanding. The "why" behind the actions. I guess it's a way of distancing too.

You've done marvelous under your own strength and abilities. And it would be *a good thing* to print your account out to paper and all the warm thoughts that came to you.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 3 October 2002 18:6:45

• DJ
    DJ

((((((((((((((((JES)))))))))))))))))

I bet you are glad to atleast have that in the past where it belongs! Yuk. How sad. Now, that you are a parent it must be incredibly bewildering. I don't understand why your dad wasn't locked up for what he did to Lin. That would have prevented you a lot of suffering. ((((((((((((((((JES and LIN))))))))))))))))))

I am so fortunate to have a dad that didn't behave that way. He walloped me around at times, but I usually deserved it. I could be a real wise__s as a teenager. Your treatment was disgraceful. Heal sweatheart and continue to heal and grow in love and kindness> Love, Dj

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

*sigh* That was very difficult for me to read. (((((Jesika))))) You have been through a hell of a lot of shit that no one should have to endure. I don't have time to read all the replies, so I don't know if this has been asked/answered. I really hope that your sister is OK now. It sounds like she saved your life that time in the bedroom.

• avengers
    avengers

Jesika. I'm honored to know persons like you.

Keep up the fight. You are making a differnce. You can be sure of that.

I'm so sad though about all that's going on within these black walls of the WT. I have family in there.

love................Andy

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((((((((((((Jesika)))))))))))))))))))))

It really hurt me to read your story. You are one strong lady! I really admire you for turning your life around. Keep on facing your fears Jes, one at a time that is how survivors heal. I love the way you are so helpful to others you can truely feel their pain and reachout to them, from that you also heal.

You are a true survivor Jesika and very brave, I don't care what you say about it you did a very brave thing at 15 to get out of that situation. Kudos to you girl!

bc

• Jesika
    Jesika

Wolfgirl,

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for seeing that my sister saved my life that day. She still has remorce for not doing more, and I feel she did save my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only wish she would see it that way. She has ALOT of regret for not dialing the last 1 in the 911 she was going to dial. Thank you for seeing it the way I have tried to tell her I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I am in tears cause she will finally see I am not the only one who sees what she did as being a hero--) Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Jesika

• luckyblonde074
    luckyblonde074

I can't belive all that happened, man it makes me remember exactly how my life was. I'm sorry it had to happen to you. I think that what I tell you can help you find truth and everlasting happiness if that is what you desire. I used to be a member of the Catholic church and my dad used to be so abusive towards all of us (before he got kicked out) and I have had a pretty rough life too. But I belive and know with all my heart that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the one ands only true church and it is the only way to have everlasting eternal happiness and to dwell with our father in heaven. Now, I can't give you a testimony of the church but I can give you my testimony that Christ lives and that I know that the church is true. And I just invite anyone who reads this to check out this website and learn more about the gospel of Jesus Christ www.mormon.org and I know all these things to be true and I say them humblely in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

If anyone has any questions please write me at [email protected]

Elizabeth

• email
    email

(((Jesika)))

Thanks for sharing... wow... <sigh>... and I thought I was having it hard...

I am glad you're doing much better now... I know there is no way to get rid of the past but at least by sharing your experience and finding some support here it just makes it a little bit easier and hopefully... it keeps you sane

email

• dobby
    dobby

thank you for sharing your story.

i just wanted to add my voice to the many messages of support and good wishes your email has generated.

i am deeply moved by your strength to keep on going, making a better life for yourself despite these terrible experiences.

all the best wishes for the peace and happiness you deserve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit