My Story.......

by Jesika 86 Replies latest jw experiences

• ring
    ring

((((((jes)))))))

tonite was the first time ive read this story, I'm glad ive had the oppertunity to meet you, you are a strong and couragous person for all that you've gone through.......many hugs

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Jes. I'm glad you puked out that filth. It is difficult for people who never experienced such cruel inhumane treatment to fully understand the impact this has had on your life, especially, especially since childhood! Believe me when I say, I know where your coming from.

I've always said that children you have been sexually molested and experienced extreme physical, mental and emotional abuse equates to a death sentence.

Thanks for sharing and allowing others to get a insight of your past. My question to you is, what have you done to cope with this cruel inhumane experience?

Guest 77

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hey there 77, good to see you.

In answer to your ?..........I have done alot of things that are far from healthy or what others would view as normal. A form of acting out I guess.

Now and in my past.....I have sought out counseling. I haven't been able to continue due to $ problems.

Now I am hoping I will be able to continue in the counseling till I feel I don't "need" it anymore, or at least go cause I just need someone to talk to rather then getting myself "right" again.

I am truely sorry you can relate to any of what I have been through. I hate that ppl understand it.........since there is only one way to know how it feels.......is to live it.

Love,

Jes

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Jes, a great deal of pain went through my heart and soul reading your reply. Over the years I have slowly release my experiences but I cover it up with work and sports. We all handle our abuses differently. Other family members also experienced abuse, where able to laugh it off amongest ourselves, but its the deep wounds that need healing. One of my older sister just blanks out her experiences another is an emotional basket case. I don't push nor talk about the issues. I've made my peace with my mom. People who never experienced 'extreme' abuse don't have a clue to the agonizing pain and suffering they must daily live with. I fully understand when people want to take their lives.

Some day well have to share some of our stories, privately.

Guest 77

• Jesika
    Jesika
    Jes, a great deal of pain went through my heart and soul reading your reply.

Forgive me for being slow.........but why were you hurt by my reply to you? I don't understand.

I know everyone deals with abuse in different ways.........it is a means for survival and we all do that differently.

I don't mind at all discussing things with you if you want to share/talk about things.

I hope not only you, but others know I am ok with talking to those who feel like talking-- about anything they want to.

If you are up to it.........being I am not able to sleep right now........I am having bouts of insomnia again..........we can go into chat and talk........not about abuse per say........but just to chat like we have on so many occassions.

It is up to you 77 and I will log into chat in about 5 mins.

Love ya,

Jes

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

No Jes, you didn't offend me, it's the pain that I've gone through.

Guest 77

• cognac
    cognac

This is a really sad story...

If you still read here Jesika, I'm sorry...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit