Who else went sex crazy?

by buffy 95 Replies latest social relationships

• buffy
    buffy

Ok, question for all the non Dubs. Am I the only one who went totally wild (sexually) when I got df'd? Well, I actually went wild when I turned 21 and became inactive. I felt like I had to make up for all the lost time. And, after the first time I had sex, I finally understood why premarital sex is a "sin," nothing that feels that good would ever be allowed by JW's.

Not only was I having sex like a nympho, but, I had to get a tatoo and my tongue pierced and do anything that I knew the JW's hated.

Anyway, just wondering if I'm the only one.

Buffy

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

nothing that feels that good would ever be allowed by JW's

You are so confused Buffy, it's not JWs that classify fornication and adultery as sin, but Jehovah God.

Have you forgotten so quickly Jehovah's commandments? Read once again Gal. 5:19-21.

It's so sad to see previous servants of Jehovah being so immoral, to see how Satan controls them like puppets...

Edited by - Simon on 24 September 2002 14:23:25

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Mr. Sword,

You are the puppet being controlled by a bunch of old masterbating freaks in Crooklyn. Did you know that your wonderfull Org made over a Billion Dollars last year?? Do some research and find the truth.

Fools Hate Knowledge- Jesus Christ

• Celia
    Celia

It's so sad to see previous servants of Jehovah being so immoral, to see how Satan controls them like puppets

It's so sad to see religious freaks pretending to be servants of Jehovah being so immoral, going as far as molesting and raping 6 year olds... to see how Satan controls elders, MS and JWs "in good standing" like puppets...

HYPOCRITES

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

You are the puppet being controlled by a bunch of old masterbating freaks in Crooklyn.

And your proof that I'm controlled is what? Why don't you think a bit before just spouting childish accusations? Does it make you feel better to refer to those older Witnesses in Bethel in such derogatory way? The Bible tells us to respect those that are older than us. Just because you don't agree with Witnesses doesn't make them "freaks". Have you considered the possibility that you might be the real freak?

Did you know that your wonderfull Org made over a Billion Dollars last year??

And that's the root of your problem, I'm guessing this by the above statement. You must be jealous that the Organization does have money. Well, do you realize that carrying on the preaching work around the world requires money? In case you haven't noticed it's not cheap to organize conventions, publish millions of literature, build new kingdom halls, and mainting the thousands of missionary and special pioneers. I know this is isn't enough to convince you, because you are so blinded that you will probably come back with some other silly attack.

It's so sad to see religious freaks pretending to be servants of Jehovah being so immoral, going as far as molesting and raping 6 year olds...

First, I don't consider myself a religious freak, just a servant of Jehovah. His commandments are not out of this world and they are not hard to follow. As for your accusation, I don't know where you get your information and why you would stoop so low as to say that all servants of Jehovah have molested or raped 6 year olds.

Of course, I understand your anger and that you are greatly exagerating for impact. But realize that Jehovah also hates child molestation and abuse. He is not blind to what is happening. I know that your faith in him is not strong enough to simply accept "wait on Jehovah", so see that really is the problem, your lack of faith. Unfortunately for you, in the near future many will face the same consequences as child abusers when Jehovah comes to cleanse this horrible world full of child abusers, fonicators, adulterers, killers, etc...

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

And that's the root of your problem, I'm guessing this by the above statement. You must be jealous that the Organization does have money. Well, do you realize that carrying on the preaching work around the world requires money? In case you haven't noticed it's not cheap to organize conventions, publish millions of literature, build new kingdom halls, and mainting the thousands of missionary and special pioneers. I know this is isn't enough to convince you, because you are so blinded that you will probably come back with some other silly attack.

Last time I checked, VOLUNTEERS did not get paid. Last time I checked your publications were NOT FREE. Last time I checked, your windowless prison KH were built using lots of FREE labor. Your "Costs" are almost NILL. Dont try and preach that your 'loving' Org is suffering for $$$$. Everything you do for them is FREE. Its all VOLUNTEER.

Thats a BILLION EVERY YEAR- TAX FREE. If you honestly think those old fools in Crooklyn are out spending a BILLION every YEAR to support YOU than you are an IDIOT. Why dont you write Crooklyn and ask for a Financial Statement????? If they are as honest as you think they are, Im sure they will give you a detailed Financial Statement detailing all of there expenditures. So please, write to them and see what happens.

More likely, all the money they are taking in is being SPENT on LAWYERS to protect their asses form all the CHILD ABUSE and FALSE BLOOD POLICY LAWSUITS.

Do yourself a huge favor and do some research on your own and see what you'll find. But, since you are AFRAID of the TRUTH, im sure you will just sit on your ass, read some AWAKE garbage, and continue to Wait on Jehovah-- Is it 1975 yet????

FOOL HATE KNOWLEDGE- Jesus Christ

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

As for your accusation, I don't know where you get your information and why you would stoop so low as to say that all servants of Jehovah have molested or raped 6 year olds.

Gee- I read and then re-read Celia's post and I did not see the word ALL in it. hmmm. Seems like you may have become quite comfortable in your own religion's method of communication- add a word here, delete another there, switch some around and viola!, the statement now says exactly what you want it to. Adding the word "all" to what Celia actually said certainly changes the message doesn't it?

Of course, I understand your anger and that you are greatly exagerating for impact. But realize that Jehovah also hates child molestation and abuse. He is not blind to what is happening. I know that your faith in him is not strong enough to simply accept "wait on Jehovah", so see that really is the problem, your lack of faith.

Here is what Celia said:

It's so sad to see religious freaks pretending to be servants of Jehovah being so immoral, going as far as molesting and raping 6 year olds...

There is no exaggeration in her statement. There are "servants of Jehovah" who have admitted to this. There are others who have been convicted of it in a court of law. Facts.

Why would anyone need to "wait on Jehovah" to do something about this abuse problem? I thought elders were appointed by Jah himself and the governing body was merely the mouthpiece by which to announce those appointments? Perhaps Jah's judgement with regard to the spiritual appointments of certain child abusing elders is lacking? Lack of faith? How is one to have faith in this? Maybe if Jah's organization was as clean in "truth" as you folks would like so desperately to believe, others wouldn't have such a hard time with having faith in it.

XW

• Valis
    Valis
    Just because you don't agree with Witnesses doesn't make them "freaks". Have you considered the possibility that you might be the real freak?

There is a big difference between disagreeing w/the JWs and having been one all your life. Having to tollerate all that delusional bullshit for a large portion of one's life certainly gives license to criticize and expose the entire JW organization as a bunch of control FREAKS. One thing you neglect to remember is that the JW parishioner is stifled from a very early age from speaking their mind and dissenting in any way. As a child you might get a smack down if you went to far w/questioning anything that happened at the Kingdom Hall, or seeming to step out of line according to a bunch of dipfucks who call themselves elders. As an adult or teenager you might get the rebuke, DA, or DF for not displaying a spirit of mildness or upsetting jehovahs "loving arrangement".. You don't even want me to go off on the high level of guilt every JW lives under either...never being able to express one's self or do so many other things that make one a whole person. Go read your Watchtower or post something less shit for brains. BTW, yeah I'm a freak and proud of it....gent bent!

Sincerely,

District overbeer

• LB
    LB

Are we feeding trolls again? At least it isn't me this time.

• Valis
    Valis

To answer the original question this thread posed..my answer would be yes indeed. For me it was sex, drugs, and way too much rock and roll for a long time...somewhat like the average 17 year old I think, except I left very near my 18th birthday and had more freedom than most...things like your own house, a job, a motocycle, lots of LSD and being a bartender did have their advantages..eheheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the " bad fish too" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit