Who else went sex crazy?

by buffy 95 Replies latest social relationships

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have to ask: SwordofJah, what are you doing here? Most on this board are ex JW's, many are disfellowshipped or disassociated (I'm not). Isn't there some rule about not talking to and having spiritual fellowship with suchlike ones? Hmmm???

• buffy
    buffy

Sword,

"To answer your stupid question, there is a feature on this forum called "active" and it shows all current threads in all forums. I doubt I would search topics about sex from you depraved people. "

Ok, so, why are you on this website at all. Why are you searching any apostate material at all. As I asked in my previous post to you. Seems to me you're either beating around the bush or don't have an answer to my questions.

Buffy

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Sword,

I'm a little suspect about your initial "tone" re: Buffy's post. I didn't get the sense that she was boasting about her past. She certainly wasn't advocating that others follow her path. She was just being honest about her process. Doesn't the Bible speak about the "temporary enjoyment" of sin? Being honest about who we really are/were is O.K. Only then can we move to a healthier ( or if you prefer, more righteous) way of life, kinda like Buffy has.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

why are you on this website at all.

I will certainly answer your question. I am here for my own personal reasons, one of them being that I can see ahead of time how Satan is organizing opposers against Jehovah and his representatives here on earth. In a war, it's very important how your enemies manipulate information and resources in order launch attacks against you. This way I am prepared for Satan's attacks.

Doesn't the Bible speak about the "temporary enjoyment" of sin? Being honest about who we really are/were is O.K. Only then can we move to a healthier ( or if you prefer, more righteous) way of life

This is satanic reasoning at its best. I must caution you that Jehovah will not take this twisting of his words lightly. There is no excuse to sin against our heavenly Father.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

In a war, it's very important how your enemies manipulate information and resources in order launch attacks against you. This way I am prepared for Satan's attacks.

If you really want information then come to this site and read the TRUTH about the WT and how it manipulates information. If you are unable to free your mind and think for yourself, then by all means go back to your hive and stay a mindless drone.

Fools Hate Knowledge - Jesus Christ

• larc
    larc

Brother Sword,

Read all the threads about pedophillia in your religion and see how the Watchtower twists information.

• Valis
    Valis
    In a war, it's very important how your enemies manipulate information and resources in order launch attacks against you. This way I am prepared for Satan's attac

Hey numb nut...if you want a "war" with us Satanic folk start your own goddam thread so we can ruin your righteous holier than thou stance. Be polite to buffy and move it somewhere else.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "faithless and indiscreet class"

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

larc: I have read the many threads on pedophilia. The Watchtower is not twisting information. They have a right to a defense. In this case opposers of the organization are manipulating and encouraging these vulnerable victims into blaming the Organization for the actions of their abusers.

That only helps me prove to myself that Satan is behind the opposers and using them to do his dirty work. It's very easy to generalize things and blame everyone for what some individual perverts have done to these children.

• larc
    larc

Sword,

You say that your organization does not twist words?

How about when they say that they do not discourage the victum to go to the authorities. In some cases, this is an out right lie. In the cases, where it is not a lie, it is not the whole truth. While they do not discourage it, they do not encourage it either.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Swordfish, You guys have no other way to feel good about yourself, therefore, you walk around in the name of jehovah trying to act like you are holy. You make me sick. If we want someone to preach to us that j.w. bullshit, we'll call our families.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit