Who else went sex crazy?

by buffy 95 Replies latest social relationships

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

Well, me -- I have NOT gone sex crazy. I'm waiting on my Special Lady.

• ambush22
    ambush22

I completly jumped on the free sex drug and body art bandwagon, my parents just love me

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Hiya, Buffy. Yes, I did go sexually wild after leaving -- eventually. I'm trying to make it last as long as possible.

Tonight I'm websurfing about how to throw an orgy, and not having much luck.

GentlyFeral

• tranquility
    tranquility

Buffy,

You just described me when I left also. If I knew the dub's wouldn't approve of it, I did it. I loved seeing JW's around town and making sure I made eye contact so that they would have to squirm and look away. God forbid they have any contact with "bad association". Boy, those were the days.

Edited by - tranquility on 10 October 2002 8:36:15

• ballistic
    ballistic

Which phase of the moon is it?

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

I banged like a fool, Im lucky this thing is still on.

• animal
    animal

What... no boobie pics here either?

Animal

• LongHauler
    LongHauler

Sex was only the beginning. Once the restrictions of the cult were gone I went ape shit. Sex, Drugs, Drinking, Partying, anything that was forbidden I did. Hell I'm still recovering from it. I was lucky though. Once I was able to get over my mistrust of people, I found some great friends. One of these days I'll be able to have christmas with them without feeling out of place.

• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm a bit confused. What is the definition of "sex crazy"?

Do you mean finally seeing to the fulfillment one's sexual well being?

Of course I did. It's only natural.

That's not crazy.

• Derrick
    Derrick

You know what I find interesting about this topic?

It's that SwordOfJah simply responds with a citation from the book of Galations, to Buffy's public declaration of involvement in a sexually immoral lifestyle. That is all.

Yet, although this site's URL is "jehovahs-witness.com" and its owner encourages all viewpoints (especially from JWs for whom this site is named), some call SwordOfJah a "troll" for simply quoting the Bible.

In fact, has not the individual with the screen name SwordOfJah made a very strong point about this site, that many of its participants are really attacking the Bible's condemnation of sexual immorality regardless of the proverbial "messenger" of its proclamations?

Just my opinion.

Derrick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit